NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Multimedia (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did a little cleaning (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34169)

bubba428 05-09-2008 08:00 PM

anything is better than what is was, so why don't you take your negative opinions and go to hell...I can afford to just drop ridiculous amounts of money on that car, so I make due where and when I can........**** YOU

Mike 05-09-2008 08:16 PM

lol yay for overreacting.

bubba428 05-09-2008 08:54 PM

its probably mostly the alcohol cobined with a ****** day.......anywho this isn't an emo wayfast thread...I actually made progreess on my car.....

sweetbmxrider 05-10-2008 01:04 AM

yeah its kinda dick to bash his hard effort. it really isn't overreacting. bubba if you like it, nice! make do with what you got and **** everyone else! that thing does look a little possessed!!

Teds89IROC 05-10-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 446781)
Road Warrior? more like a garbage can mobile.

I think a ****** macco paint job would look nicer than that.

no way, if he brought it to maaco they would spray his wheels, tires, and windows :lol:

85-trans am 05-10-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teds89IROC (Post 446905)
no way, if he brought it to maaco they would spray his wheels, tires, and windows :lol:

Free window tint....

WildBillyT 05-10-2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teds89IROC (Post 446905)

And strip it with steel wool, and paint right over the remains of the wool without cleaning it.

Tsar 05-10-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubba428 (Post 446837)
anything is better than what is was, so why don't you take your negative opinions and go to hell...I can afford to just drop ridiculous amounts of money on that car, so I make due where and when I can........**** YOU

Well than, why don't you. Or would you like some grammar/typing lessons instead?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
yeah its kinda dick to bash his hard effort. it really isn't overreacting. bubba if you like it, nice! make do with what you got and **** everyone else! that thing does look a little possessed!!

Sorry bud, i tell it like it is. If something doesn't look good and you express your desires for a public opinion I'm likely to state mine. I you're thin skinned than, well just go cry in the corner, now.

I guess honesty is too much for people these days, everything needs to be PC and sugarcoated.

//<86TA>\\ 05-10-2008 09:23 PM

tsar, i dont know you, you dont know me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 447046)

Sorry bud, i tell it like it is.

Quote:

Road Warrior? more like a garbage can mobile.

I think a ****** macco paint job would look nicer than that.

its not a matter of telling it like it is, its called just being polite. Just because you don't like the car/paint or whatever doesn't mean you have to post and say you think its a worthless piece of crap.
People have to work with what they have, not everyone has money pouring out of their ass for a custom candy paint job with ghost flames.

Macco would work, for a little while anyway, but that's all that needed to be said.

Quote:

I think a Macco paint job would look nicer than that.

that would have been enough, honest and to the point, give the guy a break, come on.

hate me if you want, i don't care
-Phil

bad64chevelle 05-10-2008 09:25 PM

Its just how tsar is, an internet tough guy.

Tsar 05-10-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //<86TA>\\ (Post 447048)

hate me if you want, i don't care
-Phil

Why would i hate you for expressing your opinion? There's no need for it. I've been on this forum for awhile most people know that I generally speak whats on my mind, sometimes its nice sometimes its not, but yea i usually do not sugarcoat things.

anyways. /off-topic and back o talking about the rattle can painted turd gen.

Tsar 05-10-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad64chevelle (Post 447049)
Its just how tsar is, an internet tough guy.

actually i express my opinions in real world too, mister moderator.

//<86TA>\\ 05-10-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 447051)
back to the rattle can painted turd gen.

there have been a couple pop up on TGO recently that actually came out really nice for a rattle can job. Maybe bubba can hit that thing with some clear, add some shine, hell if it was me i would through some stripes on it too, why not?

bad64chevelle 05-10-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 447052)
actually i express my opinions in real world too, mister moderator.

I Bet you do. :rolleyes:

Tsar 05-10-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //<86TA>\\ (Post 447056)
there have been a couple pop up on TGO recently that actually came out really nice for a rattle can job. Maybe bubba can hit that thing with some clear, add some shine, hell if it was me i would through some stripes on it too, why not?

I know people can rattle can paint their cars and make them look nice, I have seen a few on Supra Forums and they looked good, in my opinion. That was not what was in dispute here, though, nor was it the case. If he can do it, great, but so far it looks like...well you know.

Tsar 05-10-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad64chevelle (Post 447058)
I Bet you do. :rolleyes:

hey I'm sorry if you are scared to express your opinions out loud, do not get your panties all twisted up if someone else does. I was not brought up to be PC and be a kiss ass, rather I was told to state my opinions. And quit derailing the thread because you have something against me, aren't you a mod and should know better?

Mike 05-10-2008 09:54 PM

making up for your time away?

Tsar 05-10-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrrmike (Post 447064)
making up for your time away?

yea i was busy with all the work school threw my way this semester, now I'm finally done.

I thought i would come back and say HI :wavey:

unstable bob gable 05-10-2008 10:46 PM

Hey Tsar, STFU and pass that Wodka over here! :mrgreen:

Tsar 05-10-2008 10:49 PM

:lol: i can always count on one person to make a funny

unstable bob gable 05-10-2008 10:52 PM

Bubba's car looks tough as hell. He's getting it all ready for when he sells it to me!

Rattle can flat black is FTMFW!!!! I was hanging out @ Big Jon's garage the other day and Nick the Hammer was painting his Granada's hood flat black. And as the color went on it got cooler and cooler looking. I mean it...if my T-Type doesn't sell quickly after I get it back and I'm stuck w/ it, that ****er is gonna get sprayed flat black and have some 2.73 gears installed in da azz end! Call me "HIGHWAY STAR!!!"

bad64chevelle 05-11-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 447062)
hey I'm sorry if you are scared to express your opinions out loud, do not get your panties all twisted up if someone else does. I was not brought up to be PC and be a kiss ass, rather I was told to state my opinions. And quit derailing the thread because you have something against me, aren't you a mod and should know better?

I am not scared to express my opinion at all, I just do it without taking the extra step to be an ******* about it. Should I know better to what? Sit here and take your **** or say something about it? My job here isnt to sit back and listen to what every ******* has to say about everything rather try to keep the peace an not let things get out of hand like this is.

sweetbmxrider 05-11-2008 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 447046)
Well than, why don't you. Or would you like some grammar/typing lessons instead?

Sorry bud, i tell it like it is. If something doesn't look good and you express your desires for a public opinion I'm likely to state mine. I you're thin skinned than, well just go cry in the corner, now.

I guess honesty is too much for people these days, everything needs to be PC and sugarcoated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 447066)
yea i was busy with all the work school threw my way this semester, now I'm finally done.

I thought i would come back and say HI :wavey:

speaking of grammar lessons....INTERNET TOUGH GUY FTW!!!:wink:

Mike 05-11-2008 06:27 AM

ummm that's correct

WayFast84 05-11-2008 08:03 AM

:w00t: Tsars back!!!!! Finally some action around this place!