NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Club and Website Support (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   NJFBOA Hatch Stickers? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13663)

r0nin89 09-12-2006 09:38 PM

Yeah I'ma get a vinyl made no sticker is touching my car...

qwikz28 09-13-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0nin89

what about an inspection sticker :fight:

r0nin89 09-14-2006 02:49 PM

I hate the **** it left on my window. Some ass hole had a shaky hand and put it on took it off put it on took it off like 3 times and theres **** glue all around it... Stupid adhesive. I am actually going to get a price for banner today. Gonna do the fire chicken bowtie on each end of NJFbOA. I'll post picks of my drawing and the vinyls.

98tadriver 09-14-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

You say that now, but wait until you see the crazy hp gains from them. Good stickers add a good 10 RWHP when properly installed 8-)

r0nin89 09-14-2006 07:24 PM

O thats a good thing because I just put my order in for sweet NJFBOA banners for my windsheild and hatch :D Black background with chevy blue lettering and a grey outline. The on the back will have a bowtie seperating the NJF and the BOA with the outline of NJ in it. Gonna look sweet.

NJSPEEDER 09-14-2006 08:18 PM

we are getting vinyl windshield banners and smaller hatch stickers. i finally found a place that isn't looking to rip us off or back out of a deal. as soon as the owner gets back from vacation we will be finalizing things.

camaro2you 09-14-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
we are getting vinyl windshield banners and smaller hatch stickers. i finally found a place that isn't looking to rip us off or back out of a deal. as soon as the owner gets back from vacation we will be finalizing things.

nice.

Mike 09-14-2006 10:26 PM

:rollseye: :violin:

r0nin89 09-15-2006 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrrmike
:rollseye: :violin:

Wtf...

Anyway I already ordered mine... gonna be something like

NJF Chevy symbol with outline of NJ inside it BOA

Untamed 09-15-2006 09:42 AM

Add the windshield banner to the NJFBOA store.

Or am I just blind and didn't see it there?

Tru2Chevy 09-15-2006 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untamed
Add the windshield banner to the NJFBOA store.

Or am I just blind and didn't see it there?

The banners and window decals will be added as soon as we finalize things with our vendor....

- Justin

Mike 09-15-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

Wtf...

Anyway I already ordered mine... gonna be something like

NJF Chevy symbol with outline of NJ inside it BOA

first of all it wasnt directed to you...second of all why would you go out and buy one on your own, it dosent support the club in any way.......thats the completely wrong way to do things, shoulda waited like the rest of us

r0nin89 09-16-2006 11:12 AM

O.o Cause I wanted them and my top tint sucks in my car... Its just to hold it over they are cheap as hell plus I know a guy. Besides what does it matter to you... You dont know how much I do or dont support the club. Plus ya know its not like I didnt just spend $40 on a hoody. Besides I had no clue wtf you meant with the smilies excuse me.

NJSPEEDER 09-16-2006 12:23 PM

can everyone please take a deep breath and relax.
the vinyl is being worked on. anyone who has seen the quality of the tshirts understands that we don't want to put the club name on crap and we don't want to have to charge rip off prices for it. that is why there has been a delay in putting this together.
as soon as i can get everythign locked in, we will update the hoodies/tshirts/donations thread again.

BonzoHansen 09-16-2006 12:36 PM

I can feel the love in this thread.

r0nin89 09-16-2006 10:43 PM

Dont look at me Stalin Jr up there flipped a **** because I went to a guy for vinyls before I even knew we were getting them made for the club...