NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted To Buy - Automotive (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   WTB Truck tires (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64289)

PolarBear 11-30-2013 03:08 PM

WTB Truck tires

Looking for some ~205/75-15's or something close for my truck. The tires I have are old and shot.

LMK if you have something

chrisfrom nj 11-30-2013 03:17 PM

I might have a set of tires on Camaro wheels I will check the size

BonzoHansen 11-30-2013 03:47 PM

I wish I knew sooner. Sts was running 4 for the price of 2 on their house brand tires today and yesterday. I think they are closed on Sunday.

that size seems small.

PolarBear 11-30-2013 03:56 PM

I am only going by the size that Tirerack.com said, the alternative is 215/70-15 on the website.

I didn't really think about it until today. There is no huge rush. Tirerack has new tires for about $65 a piece I figure I am R&R at Featherburners, then just need balance

Featherburner 11-30-2013 04:36 PM

What size is on there now?

zraffz 11-30-2013 04:54 PM

If you are interested I can do them mounted & balanced at my shop ranging from $312-$336 with new valve stems and tire disposal.
Can't get the KH16 but I get these:
Regul Touring, Capitol Sport, Goodyear Integrity, Fuzion Touring, Kumho Sense KR26.

Tire Rack will end up being $340 after shipping but you have to figure if driving 1.5 hours each way would be worth the difference of the mount & balance cost.

And if you ever need any other tire prices, ask me before you buy them elsewhere! I generally can match the same tire mounted & balanced for the price you can buy them online and shipped... might even be willing to negotiate tires for free or at a very healthy discount for car parts :rofl:

PolarBear 11-30-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Featherburner (Post 895570)
What size is on there now?

I'll have to look, but the size I listed seems close if not the same

Quote:

Originally Posted by zraffz (Post 895572)
If you are interested I can do them mounted & balanced at my shop ranging from $312-$336 with new valve stems and tire disposal.
Can't get the KH16 but I get these:
Regul Touring, Capitol Sport, Goodyear Integrity, Fuzion Touring, Kumho Sense KR26.

Tire Rack will end up being $340 after shipping but you have to figure if driving 1.5 hours each way would be worth the difference of the mount & balance cost.

And if you ever need any other tire prices, ask me before you buy them elsewhere! I generally can match the same tire mounted & balanced for the price you can buy them online and shipped... might even be willing to negotiate tires for free or at a very healthy discount for car parts :rofl:

What do you need? Lol. I would really consider that, but I would have to drive the whole way there on dry rotted tires to do it. Featherburner has a tire machine, he usually lets me do tires over there, so I would only need balance after that. I was really hoping for some used ties for now just to get me by. I have plenty of other things I need to buy for my truck now, I didn't really want to spend $300+ right now

zraffz 11-30-2013 05:39 PM

I have "welfair" brand tires starting at like $60 each installed... As far as used goes let me check my pile tomorrow and see if I have anything half way descent. If so, they can be yours for free lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolarBear (Post 895575)
I'll have to look, but the size I listed seems close if not the same

What do you need? Lol. I would really consider that, but I would have to drive the whole way there on dry rotted tires to do it. Featherburner has a tire machine, he usually lets me do tires over there, so I would only need balance after that. I was really hoping for some used ties for now just to get me by. I have plenty of other things I need to buy for my truck now, I didn't really want to spend $300+ right now

Mike 11-30-2013 11:12 PM

I think my dad may have some. I'll call him/text you tomorrow