NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Classifieds - Other (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   WARNING ABOUT JEWBOYX32 details inside (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21351)

98tadriver 11-01-2006 06:51 PM

WARNING ABOUT JEWBOYX32 details inside

I didnt want it to come down to this, but he's had plenty of time to square up with me......

Well its been 4 months, and i stilll havent seen ANYTHING AT ALL from jewboyx32 aka David Himmel.

He wanted a few things off of my 3rd gen parts car but didnt have money to give me. so being the super nice guy that i am, I said How about a trade?
We agree on trading a few parts that he needs (gas tank, rear spoiler, radiator cap) for 10 dvds of my choice (burned off of his computer- not even real dvds, but what the hell right? just wanna help him out) he gives me the list, i immediately email him back with the list of dvds that i want. he says ok. i tell him to meet on a thursday. I couldntve been more clear with directions. Helen keller couldve understood it. i told him 5 times about how this was gonna go down. I said to meet at my house, 400pm. and CALL ME and he never called. i get home on wednesday and my parts were GONE. And then some. he took my complete front brakes, electric fan, pwr brake resivoir cap, and a few other things missing as well... To say the least, i was furious. YOU HAD TO BE SNEAKY AND GO BEHIND MY BACK AND STOLE FROM ME DAVE

I called up cody since he went with dave to my house. he said that they got there around 2pm, and nobody was home. cody didnt know what was going on at the time either, so he wasnt part of the thievery that went down.
It just so happened that Dave was high tailing back to his house which is at **removed** . Well i got daves number, and called him. he said he left the dvds on my step. they were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. the wind didnt blow them away, and nobody took them. DAVE LIED TO ME.

Dave said he would have them for me in 2 weeks, i emailed and PM''d the list and my mailing address AGAIN. i did this about 5 more times and still nothing at all from him. if he really wanted to settle things, he wouldve done it by now. Its been 4 friggin months.

well i waited and waited and waited... months go by. He gives me the "hard times" story (heard em all) and Then he tells me the parts he took arent even good; tries to make me look like the bad guy. Why the hell did you take them then? of course they are good parts. Dont try to turn this **** around on me.

If he truly wanted to make things even, he wouldve by now. "I dont have the time, im too busy" is what he told me. yeah, too busy buying/trading for parts with other people and working on his cars....

Bottom line- You lied to me, you went behind my back, stole from me and you F'd me over big time. Youve had plenty of time. Im done being mr nice guy and Heres your options- you either cough up the dvds before next wednesday or I will bring the police into this and you will be arrested for theft. i have your address, i have your name, i have your number. Im fed up with this ********, and you will be dealt with by the law. I am not kidding around The reason for the police is to save you a personal visit from me. anybody who personally knows me, understands what i mean. This is not a threat, this is my word; and i hold true to that.

for anybody else that has been screwed over by this guy be sure to let me know
as far as trader info and feedback go, im also on LS1tech link- http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=39276

BlueFBird 11-01-2006 06:55 PM

sucks dude, but u seemed way to nice in this deal...always comes back to screw u over sadly. hope it all works out for u, and u get what u want.

enRo 11-01-2006 06:58 PM

Not being the bad guy here, but you would be in trouble with the law too if im correct, with conspiracy to "purchase" pirated software. Dave is cool peoples... hes given me a nice set of third gen seats to practice my upholstering on. I have no complaints. Hope this gets resolved quick.

chrisfrom nj 11-01-2006 07:04 PM

ron is a nice guy jew why did you screw him over,jew you should pay for all the parts or give them back forget about the dvd's go to the blood bank draw blood ,go to the sperm bank sell sperm and pay for the parts you stole

98tadriver 11-01-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDaddyKane (Post 284286)
Not being the bad guy here, but you would be in trouble with the law too if im correct, with conspiracy to "purchase" pirated software. Dave is cool peoples... hes given me a nice set of third gen seats to practice my upholstering on. I have no complaints. Hope this gets resolved quick.

I didnt know it was pirated, i thought he bought them online. :nod:

Sphinx 11-01-2006 07:09 PM

I myself have done trades with Ron and had no problem. But i actually paid RON like you are SUPPOSED to DO! I never went to his house and stole the stuff i wanted.. thats wrong, and i saw the car that JEW stole the peices out of, and it was not nice. Ron even helped me put on my LCA's after a meet we held down south. I have never had any problem with ron and i back him 100%. Pay him you JEW

WayFast84 11-01-2006 07:11 PM

Dude thats low, stealing parts..

Ive done busness with Jewboy seemed verry shady, always bugged me about making the trade, then when he got here to do the trade he seemed like he was trying to push for all of the parts he could get...so i gave him a wing i got for free from smokingss....

qwikz28 11-01-2006 07:24 PM

you dont go on someones property while they are not home... period end of story. i would choke someone if they ever did that garbage to me. i cant believe you've been this cool and collected about it. thats alot better then what i would have done. ron's a good guy and i promised him i would be civil so i will end it here.

abridged version: trespassing = bad

Tsar 11-01-2006 07:36 PM

he stole from you, call the cops. you have a witness.

camaro2you 11-01-2006 07:54 PM

i would also like to add something to this, i have also given jew parts with him saying that he will pay me back, and i have never gotten payed back im not really worried about it, but considering how i usually am i just cant believe that i would get ****ed over too like ron did.

z28c4maro82z 11-01-2006 08:01 PM

I guess he really was the "jewboy" get it teehee just kidding there, but dood that blows, hopefully he will come around and maybe his hard times story is true. But I mean they are BURNT copies, can't be too hard to make 10 more

Brando56894 11-01-2006 08:19 PM

:werd:

first time i met ron was during the summer when he was workin on the acme in vineland. he stopped by cuz he wanted to buy my ac compressor and we bull****ted for awhile. ron definately isnt a guy that would screw someone over or make this **** up.

GrandmasterCow 11-01-2006 08:40 PM

thats really ****ed up dude, i would definately persue this and take action if he doesn't pay you back

baddest434 11-01-2006 09:20 PM

would'nt want to be in your shoes jewboy!! sounds like the **** is going to hit the fan.

Savage_Messiah 11-02-2006 04:36 AM

That is highly ****ed up, Ron is an awesome guy and to not only not pay him but take extra stuff, of his property, and not come through on your side of the deal is severely, severely ****ed up.

Frosty 11-02-2006 05:59 AM

Pathetic.

I just dealt with Ron myself a few weeks ago and he's a stand up guy.

Batman 11-02-2006 07:45 AM

Name your 3 letter agency and I will make a call and he'll disappear for awhile (I got buddies about everywhere now). I Highly recommend the NSA, they are bad-ass. He'll come back thinking he is a toaster oven or some other weird ****. That is some messed up stuff Ron, hope it works out.

GrandmasterCow 11-02-2006 09:18 AM

lmao yeah rons a great guy and great friend, this ****er has really chosen wrong person to **** with, as ron has everyone backin him up . haha

98tadriver 11-02-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batman (Post 284396)
Name your 3 letter agency and I will make a call and he'll disappear for awhile (I got buddies about everywhere now). I Highly recommend the NSA, they are bad-ass. He'll come back thinking he is a toaster oven or some other weird ****. That is some messed up stuff Ron, hope it works out.

lol ill keep that in mind thanks :)

JerzLT1 11-02-2006 03:28 PM

we can always take a drive Ron... to go meet up with him... to give him candy and flowers and ask for the Dvds of course.....

nj85z28 11-02-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Formula (Post 284506)
we can always take a drive Ron... to go meet up with him... to give him candy and flowers and ask for the Dvds of course.....

I would like to tag along for that ride as well.

GrandmasterCow 11-02-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Formula (Post 284506)

me too

Tsar 11-02-2006 04:10 PM

:w00t: e-threats! :popcorn:

Frosty 11-02-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandmasterCow (Post 284513)
me too

I'll take pictures :lol:

camaro2you 11-02-2006 07:55 PM

ron ill tag along also.