NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   West Central Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Monthly Central Meet & Eat Tues 6/10 (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34752)

BonzoHansen 06-03-2008 11:35 PM

Monthly Central Meet & Eat Tues 6/10

Where?

HI Rib? Chilis? Mastoris? Does Hoolihans still got that 'new place mob' going?

Mike 06-04-2008 05:58 AM

i went to hoolihans last week and only had a 10 minute wait, problem is, the parking lot was too small when it was just hooters there........if we want to go there we have to park at canals

Rich189 06-04-2008 06:08 AM

I'm down with any except hi rib it's to far of a drive when i gotta work that night. I dont mind taking a day once in awhile but I'm already taking that saturday off for my b day.

Hoolihans had no wait the first time and a 5 min wait the second time i went. I'd be down for that and like mike said just park at canals im fine with a 50ft walk. The only problem may be getting you old people over the 2 curbs because you may have to lift your walkers up.

BTK79 06-04-2008 07:15 AM

I will be there late , cabinet guy at 5:30 . Hoolihans is fine .

Pampered-Z 06-04-2008 10:26 AM

Sounds good. 50' Walk? What no special parking for the seniors!

Damn kids!

NastyEllEssWon 06-04-2008 11:33 AM

is this an open invitation...i havent been on here long and dont wanna just walk in on someones chill:mrgreen:

JL8Jeff 06-04-2008 11:41 AM

Where's this Hooligan's place located at? :scratch:

-

WildBillyT 06-04-2008 11:56 AM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...496/houl-1.jpg

BonzoHansen 06-04-2008 12:35 PM

So Houlihans?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon (Post 453105)
is this an open invitation...i havent been on here long and dont wanna just walk in on someones chill:mrgreen:

Open to anyone...come on down

Untamed 06-04-2008 02:55 PM

Next month would be my first month back to this shindig, however I -think- I'll be in Florida during that week.

I just can't catch a break here. :evil:

Saitin 06-09-2008 09:24 AM

So Houlihans is it???

Mike 06-09-2008 09:26 AM

yes sir

Saitin 06-09-2008 09:53 AM

any one got the directions handy i'd rather not show up at the wrong one

Mike 06-09-2008 10:32 AM

you live in hamilton and need directions to mercer mall? right across rt.1 from quakerbridge mall..........hoolihans is next door to hooters......

BonzoHansen 06-09-2008 01:09 PM

I will be late or possibly even absent.

Saitin 06-09-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrrmike (Post 454149)
you live in hamilton and need directions to mercer mall? right across rt.1 from quakerbridge mall..........hoolihans is next door to hooters......

haha yeah i know exactly where that is

PolarBear 06-09-2008 02:12 PM

Can someone help me find it? I dont know where Mercer mall is..... :shock:

I should be there

BonzoHansen 06-09-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooter (Post 454187)
Can someone help me find it? I dont know where Mercer mall is..... :shock:

I should be there

Ok. From your house, get on rt 295s. Take that to rt73, take the bridge over to PA. Get on rt95N. Take that to exit 2 towards west trenton. At the light, make a left (parkway ave). Take that for a few miles, turn left at the light for olden ave. Follow olden ave and make a left onto princeton ave (pike). Follow that past 95, make a right at providence line road. Follow that to rt 1 north. Take rt1 N to the alexander road exit towards princeton. Make the left at canal point road. Take that to the end. This is part of mercer county park. Get out, stretch, touch your toes, walk in a circle then get back in the car and go back up CP road. Make your 1st right. Make the next right into the limo place/mall entrance. Go through the Wendy's drive-thru, order a big mac and a whopper, then drive away quick. Get back onto rt 1 S, and just past the quakerbridge road exit is the entrance for mercer mall. Drive around the lot, stop at coldstone and get me ice cream, then come back through the lot to houlihans.

Hows that? Jackass. :lol::lol::lol:

PolarBear 06-09-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonzoHansen (Post 454206)
Ok. From your house, get on rt 295s. Take that to rt73, take the bridge over to PA. Get on rt95N. Take that to exit 2 towards west trenton. At the light, make a left (parkway ave). Take that for a few miles, turn left at the light for olden ave. Follow olden ave and make a left onto princeton ave (pike). Follow that past 95, make a right at providence line road. Follow that to rt 1 north. Take rt1 N to the alexander road exit towards princeton. Make the left at canal point road. Take that to the end. This is part of mercer county park. Get out, stretch, touch your toes, walk in a circle then get back in the car and go back up CP road. Make your 1st right. Make the next right into the limo place/mall entrance. Go through the Wendy's drive-thru, order a big mac and a whopper, then drive away quick. Get back onto rt 1 S, and just past the quakerbridge road exit is the entrance for mercer mall. Drive around the lot, stop at coldstone and get me ice cream, then come back through the lot to houlihans.

Are those directions accurate? I am lost, I need direction through the parking lot too. Thanks :idea:

bad64chevelle 06-09-2008 02:57 PM

he needs to know how to get to 295 :-)

BonzoHansen 06-09-2008 03:29 PM

Ok. From your house, drive to the end of the street and make a right onto Sloan ave - unless you are facing the wrong way. If so, turn around, then proceed to Sloan ave. get on rt 295s. Take that to rt73, take the bridge over to PA. Get on rt95N. Take that to exit 2 towards west trenton. At the light, make a left (West Upper Ferry Road for a few hundred yards, then it turns into Parkway Ave). Take that for a few miles, turn left at the light for olden ave. Follow olden ave and make a left onto princeton ave (pike). Follow that past 95, make a right at providence line road. Follow that to rt 1 north. Take rt1 N to the alexander road exit towards princeton. Make the left at canal point road. Take that to the end. This is part of mercer county park. Get out, stretch, touch your toes, walk in a circle then get back in the car and go back up CP road. Make your 1st right. Make the next right into the limo place/mall entrance. Go through the Wendy's drive-thru, order a big mac and a whopper, then drive away quick. Get back onto rt 1 S, and just past the quakerbridge road exit is the entrance for mercer mall. Drive around the lot, stop at coldstone and get me ice cream, then come back through the lot to houlihans. Here is a map of the Mercer Mall lot that might help you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...MercerMall.jpg

Tru2Chevy 06-09-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonzoHansen (Post 454206)

Actually that is West Upper Ferry Road, not Parkway Avenue. :razz:

- Justin

BonzoHansen 06-09-2008 03:41 PM

Thanks for that. Fixed.

Featherburner 06-09-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy (Post 454227)
Actually that is West Upper Ferry Road, not Parkway Avenue. :razz:

- Justin

It's only West Upper Ferry for a few hundred yards, then it turns into Parkway Ave.

CamaroGirlie 06-09-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon (Post 453105)

Its an open invitation...but they don't like to save seats so I wouldn't go :)