View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 11:49 AM   #1
Untamed

Kudos to Tim and Justin

Great site guys. The forums and club members have provided more information than I could have hoped for as I jump back into F-bodies from married-with-family-vehicle land. Thanks for making your vision and passion for these cars drive hundreds of people together to form a great community.

Ok, enough sunshine up your asses.

Is there a better way to keep track of technical information and photographs of projects for easy viewing / uploading / searching? Aside from sifting through all the tech articles in the tech sections of the forums, I can't find a way to easily upload pictures into the forums as a better way to ask / answer a question. Is there anything out on the web we could attach to the website to act as a sort of project log, complete with pictures, that we could easily search using keywords? The problem with forum posts is the number of topics that actually get discussed in one thread, that have nothing to do with the title. Beyond poster discipline, what else can we do?

Hopefully there are other newbies out there besides me that can benefit from lots of pretty pictures as well as the written instructions and suggestions.

Thanks!
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote