View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:12 AM   #102
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirl2007 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-...QQcmdZViewItem

Looked like that it was that color.
That's a nice car there. I can see why you're father enjoyed his. I'm sure you wouldn't mind having one of those very same models as well, right?

It's really all about what you like; be it in the way it looks, the way it sounds, the way it runs, the way it handles, etc. It's like being a kid and getting a new bike with all the bells and whistles on it that all the kids in the neighborhood are jealous of, except on a larger scale, haha. I guess I could put it that way. Cars like that are a nice hobby and they're fun to drive. There's just something about car with some power to it that makes you feel good when you take it out for a spin in 75 degree weather on a clear day. It's all about how a nice cruise will make you feel, or the excitement of running it at the track. But they best way for you to find out is to drive one yourself.

I don't even have an F-body, I have a Fiero GT, hahaha. I appreciate both, however, and even right now I drive a mitsubishi til my Fiero is fixed. It gets me from a to b.

Sorry that anyone was a jerk to you, they mean well, they just get carried away sometimes. If you'd like to learn more or see some more of these cars you should make it down to a meet one day. We have a big gathering every month, and larger events in the summer. Any questions, you can ask any of the Admins (the names in orange) tru2chevy (justin), and njspeeder (tim) or the moderators (names in green) Ian or Bonzo (scott) or myself. BigAl also knows quite a bit and so does 1979camarodiva, as well as some other members. We don't bite. haha.

Again, welcome to the site, stick around.

-Liz

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.