View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:38 AM   #17
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellinikos View Post
ttp is a nice shop, they do great work and they definitly have a well respected name. But in my opinion, i think they dont like fbodys or sumthin, or just ignorant about v8's. Seems like when i roll in there its like the're doing me a favor. I've brought in my friend's 3rd and 4.2gen, with the same result.

What year were the cars? I don't think they deal with tuning the chip cars?

I actually missed my dyno session on the club day, and Matt was very gracious about letting me come down a different day and still only charged me the special rate. I even offered to pay any difference and be just laughted at me and said not to worry about it! He even went as far as to go over all my reading with me, and when the car developed an oil leak during the 2nd pull offered up tools and such! Now I do all my own work and deal with a different tuner. But that was first rate service in my eyes, specially since that was the first time I was ever there.
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote