View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #40
Mike
BadMod

*** big update ***

the right front lower control arm was bent pretty bad so i got a new one and installed it today, that seems to be the ONLY problem the suspension had and the car will now be able to be driven on and off the frame rack.

i painted the headlights to get a subtle little upgrade in the front end, finished and re-assembeled them today.

the new radio trim and shift knob arrived today, shift boot isnt in yet so the console stayed off for now.

nitrous is out and the engine bay looks stock again

the car is back on 4 wheels and is going to the frame rack on saturday, radiator support and front bumper support will go on at the shop on saturday. then it comes back home for all the metal to be bolted on, all parts are ordered.

the only things i dont have already ordered at this point are the airbags and the windshield. i dont really have a schedule to have this thing done, but it seems to be moving along very fast.

i have kept track of every penny spent on the car........anyone care to take some guesses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote