Thread: Guitar
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
transmaro93

hey a good bassist is hard to find.... as far as the megadeth metallica thing... im a fan of both... but mustaine is my idol... actually the sleeve im having drawn up to be tattooed is pretty much a tribute to him and his music... but metallica still wrote some killer songs on their first 5 albums... but that had a lot to with mustaine too... OH and dont forget kerry king played with megadeth for a short time so he probably picked up some of mustaines sound too.... hes just a metal genius nothing more too it... would try to play some more newer stuff but my guitars arent set up for down tunings and dont sound good with them... plus its a pain to down tune all the time you wanna play a song so i just play in standard.... standard sounds better anyway... and btw... metallica and megadeth sound nothing alike... megadeths music is far far far more intricate than metallica... not to mention better lyrics too... and lars is a douch and hammet is way over rated... cliff was the man i never liked newstead... so that just leaves hetfeild... but im prob still going to see them in november anyway hahah