View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1978 View Post
lol okay, i need:
-tail light lenses
-Driver side door (or at least door handle) (Inner or outer handle? Both easy to buy new. Is that all you need? Are the hinges beat?)
-upper and lower dash Lower dash? (upper dash pads are a new part, rare is the good used-I never saw one).
-looking for a posi rear (what is in the car now? what gear ratio do you want?)
-rear window louvers (good luck, but this a bottom of the list item based on what you've described about your car. also what kind I've seen different designs)
-z28 hood scoop (what style -78-79 or 80-81?)
-z28 fender louvers (do you have a Z now? Do your fenders have holes?)
-4bbl carb in good shape (what kind?)
-front rotor/hub assembly (new like $30).
-black z28 wheels (watch craigs list, they run ~$400-600 a set depending on condition and parts)
-t-top roof what kind, there are some variations. do you have tops now?
-t-top glass
-trunk lid (watch craigslist and nastyz28.com)
-a/c system (All of it? Is it an AC car now?)
-pass seat (really? is it damaged or just a bad cover?)
-floor pan
that is all that i can think of off the top of my head, but honestly if you have anything let me know because im sure there are things that i have forgotten about. thank you!
See above. I'm not busting your balls. You have to zero in on what you need or you are going to spend$$ you don't seem to have on stuff you do not need.

Come to next week's meet and we can help you with this stuff.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop