View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #77
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
And your response is exactly why people laugh at this site. That's a typical pompous reponse. And 90 percent of the people here just want to curse, insult, attack each other and never show up to a meet anyway. How hard is it to communicate in a normal manner, get together to work on cars or discuss cars and not turn every thread into a crapfest? Drop the attitude and maybe we can bring in some real car people. Otherwise we might as well call this place the NJFBOA Romper Room.
BS to this whole paragraph.

JSFBOA, the people that cause so much ruckus on this site, do exactly that.
We work on each others cars
We hang out at least once a month
We talk cars constantly.
We make it to car meets, and not just central.

So, that's nonsense. People want to see what they want with this board. If they see a bunch of clowns, then let me be the first to put on the big red nose.
We have a great mix of tech knowlage as well as true friendship. Maybe people need to grow a spine, or take more then just a passing glance at what this site really has to offer.
If people come here one time, or head it from a guy that knows a guy, and think this site is bogus? And you are gunna focus on the small handful of them, over the people that enjoy this site, then thats a bit stupid.
The people that stick around this site, love it.
People that are anti-social or have some other disorder, then I really dont care if they stay or not. Thats the way I look at it.
But I dont run the site.