Thread: No 420 threads?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #108
Slow-V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
See, this is why if you are a fan of making MJ legal, you do not bring up the "oh, but its better/just as bad as *insert other bad thing* to use!" argument because it just enters the slippery slope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Anyone could make the argument to legalize anything, crack, guns, marrying animals, whatever.
Unlike crack, meth, etc etc, MJ is just more acceptable, easier to implement, and is home grown here in the US already, and is very safe overall.

So I am not a fan because I said MJ is Better/or just as bad as other drugs opposed to saying MJ is more acceptable then other drugs like you did.. Got it.. Thanks for clearing that up..

How about we stop fighting everybody elses war and that should help with the countries budget.. Instead of legalizing an illegal drug to help with our nations money issue..

I was stationed on 3 different aircraft carrier while in the Navy. You know it costs around 50,000 a day to keep a carrier out to sea... There are 8 carriers stationd in Norfolk VA and we went down to Norfolk for Easter weekend and there was 1 Carrier in port and the rest of the 7 out to sea... So for Easter Sunday alone the US Goverment spent around 350,000 for 1 day to have 7 ships out to sea.. Thats not including the rest of the battle group as there are 8-10 other ships that deploy with each carrier... Who know what it costs the US to keep those ships running each day..

Make MJ legal for Medication is fine, but to legalize it in hopes of helping for saving our economy is not the answer when our Armed forces are deployed in how many countries now fighting how many other countries civil wars??? How many nations helped us during our cival war??
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/

Last edited by Slow-V6; 04-28-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote