View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
BonzoHansen
Admin.

We basically do what you are suggesting, except we kind fo go west central & east central. This was form last year, but this year is very similar.

Quote:
Geographic Area Rotation

• Slight change from the N-C-S rotation. We will go ‘central’ every other meet. Except Central is basically divided into East & West. So we have four areas now, not three.
• Why more designated ‘central’ locations
1. More reasonable ride for more club members - makes it easier for members in N and S to attend more meets.
2. Wider net across the state. We feel that in the long term a wider spread will help us get our name out to a broader audience.
• Not really as big a change as it sounds. Check it out: See the 2009 vs 2010 map (some of the 2010 marks are off a bit)

Why publish dates in advance

• So club members have plenty of advance notice
• So we can advertise/promote well in advance and get on non-members radar. This includes advertising outside of forums, on fliers, etc. Hemmings, NJCarShow.com, local papers, etc.

So in the big picture we think this is an improvement. Advance notice on dates, easier for more members to meets, start making it easier for non-members to find us and become members. We want to try to better establish a more diverse membership so we are trying to work on ways to expand our horizons. We consider NJFBOA first and foremost as a club that meets regularly and has an online presence to help support club activities. We are not a faceless forum.

Thank you all for your support and see you out there in 2010!

http://www.njfboa.org/events/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
I think we should do stuff aside from eat food.
Like what? I want to do a cruise for the Sept meet this year, not just one stop.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote