View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
BonzoHansen
Admin.

no, sold that years ago. I had a growth spurt one year, picked up like 6 inches in height in like 5 months and out grew it real quick, hurt my knee on it. sold it, retired from bmx. i wasn't that good anyway lol. raced at Howell a few times, mostly we hacked around town.

got a road bike started taking long rides. I'd go to manasquan or even point to go to the beach. I lived in belmar then, so those were pretty good rides for a kid. Can't really do that on a bmx bikes. Gears are good lol

I had tough wheels too. went through some z-rims too - busted those to hell. i think I had 'flight cranks' too but i don't really remember anymore.

anyway, that stuff you have comes apart pretty easy. i used to do it all the time back then, so if a moron 13 year old can do it you should have no problem lol. old coffee can with some gasoline, throw the bearings in, swoosh it around a bit and walla, clean parts!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote