Thread: AintQik
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
AintQik

AintQik

Hi all. Joined up here to check out local Fbod events. I recognize a few people already from other forums. I'm in the military, but retiring soon and my wife is making me stay in Berlin. So, I figure I might as well settle in and get to know people. Good news is I have a 900 sq ft shop at our new house so I'm happy and can screw around with the cars. Here are the f bodies...

Nothing I have is terribly fast anymore. I had to take a break from racing, was breaking stuff faster than I could afford to fix it. Hope that can change soon.
The 67 has a 468, T56, 4link coil overs and some decent brakes.
The 98 is a car I rescued from the crusher. Just putting it back together with stuff I have laying around the house. I still need a hood and a fender, I will post that in the classifieds. I just built a brand new motor for it which is probably worth more than the whole car lol. I'm keeping it on the stock side for now in hopes I can sell it to somebody.
The black car is stock but I cans off it and put some stainless mufflers on it, lowered it and I am in the process of bolting on one of ECS's supercharges. Too heavy... Needs boost lol. Anyway, hope to contribute and see you all around.
RJ