Thread: AintQik
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #18
AintQik

The 67(drivers vent window was out in the one pic) has Forgelines on it. I wanted to get them for the 12 but I wound up finding those Giovannas dirt, dirt cheap. They are similar in shape. The wheels on the 98 I found for $400 with tires lol. They are 19s which I hate but like I said I am trying to put it together with stuff I find laying around cheap. They are actually a prett good wheel, BMW fitment, I just wish they were 17s or 18s. I have it low enough that it will look pretty good and not all donkish.

The yellow car is an MG. 63 I restored for my friend. I put a 5 speed out of a British ford I imported and basically got the thing running and reliable. That is tough on an MG, but its the most reliable car he has now lol. Then he got nuts and he'd me fab a center console complete with a DVD player and screen, power windows and all manner of other stuff he made me do. Always out in the shop goofing off on something. I should have a picnic this spring. Got plenty of room.

Yup Art, I found that one down in DC getting ready to be scrapped. I get home full time in 2 weeks so I can finally start hanging around again. Wife just had another baby but that is why I sold the Vette. Camaros have 4 seats! See you at next months meeting... I hope!

Last edited by AintQik; 02-17-2013 at 06:48 PM.