View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 12:27 PM   #71
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bencar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jims69camaro
keep the ideas coming. i had meant al for the storyboard, as i know he has the kind of brain that works that way. not to exclude you - the opposite, in fact - if you wanted to participate then there is only to get with al when he holds the storyboard meetings.

btw, that is my attitude throughout. if you want to participate, and you know when the meeting for such-and-such is being held, then get your butt out there and participate. i would never exclude anyone from active participation.
I didn't think you were intending to exclude anyone, I just wasn't sure who you were referring to. I'll do my best in regards to meetings, but if for any reason my schedule prevents me from making a meeting-Can we do phone conferencing? I don't want to miss out on something, just because I wasn't able to make a meeting
good idea. another, since we all use the computer, would be an aol chatroom meeting - just to keep the ones who were unable to attend a face-to-face meeting in the groove.

i think there is much to be said about being in a room with a bunch of other individuals. the ideas tend to flow better, there is a better opportunity to illustrate your idea and a good time is usually had by all. of course, people's schedules conflict, and that should be kept in mind when trying to schedule a meeting. be as flexible as possible, but don't hold up progress - that's how i look at it.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote