PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherburner View Post
What size is on there now?
I'll have to look, but the size I listed seems close if not the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraffz View Post
If you are interested I can do them mounted & balanced at my shop ranging from $312-$336 with new valve stems and tire disposal.
Can't get the KH16 but I get these:
Regul Touring, Capitol Sport, Goodyear Integrity, Fuzion Touring, Kumho Sense KR26.

Tire Rack will end up being $340 after shipping but you have to figure if driving 1.5 hours each way would be worth the difference of the mount & balance cost.

And if you ever need any other tire prices, ask me before you buy them elsewhere! I generally can match the same tire mounted & balanced for the price you can buy them online and shipped... might even be willing to negotiate tires for free or at a very healthy discount for car parts
What do you need? Lol. I would really consider that, but I would have to drive the whole way there on dry rotted tires to do it. Featherburner has a tire machine, he usually lets me do tires over there, so I would only need balance after that. I was really hoping for some used ties for now just to get me by. I have plenty of other things I need to buy for my truck now, I didn't really want to spend $300+ right now