View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 03:37 PM   #31
Fasterthanyou

I too was converted back when my age was a single digit. My Uncle's were huge cowboy fans. Then I'm also an OSU fan so having Eddie George (alumni) on the team it was like a double awesome. Too bad they can't put anything together that lasts. I've never been a big NFL fan, always liked the college ball, same with basketball. Something about a team fighting for a team instead of a paycheck that makes good games into great games. I won't say the same isn't done in the NFL, there's been awesome games, but nothing will touch the season the Buckeyes won the championship from Miami. That WHOLE season was killing me. Every game was decided by either an interception, a field goal, 2 point conversion, or on a squid kick. I thought I had a heart attack at the end of a few of those games. No NFL team has been able to do that too me although a few years back when the Patriots won the Superbowl it was a similar feeling.
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote