View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 07:47 PM   #18
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I don't know actually. I usually just pull up, jump out and flip it off for them if i see they are looking at me.

I booked the date, and paid the deposit. We can now plan on this being a set date to have your rides ready by.

Price breakdown is as listed on their website, unless I hear otherwise.

The price for the first 15 drivers to sign-up is $150. For any drivers beyond 15, it goes to $200 per driver/car. There is a max of 40 cars allowed. As for prep, we can discuss it further, but basic prep is to have EITHER of these
a. both lanes glued and prepped to the 330 foot mark
or
b. one lane unprepped and one lane prepped to the 1/8th mile (660 feet).

...however, we can also have additional lane prep added on if we think we need it, even if we decide that day, so just keep all that in mind.

Helmets are checked over by the tech for sure, so make sure you really know/follow the helmet rules correctly. if You have any helmet related questions, ask them.

My paypal address is viper6916aol.com and you can use this to pay me. I will keep a detailed record of names, payments, and info along the way so you can be certain things will be orderly. When you paypal me, please also provide your full name, username, type of car, and your phone/email address. Using paypal, try to click the option that says "sending $ to friends and family" as then I will not incur paypal fees. It also wouldn't hurt to send me an email as a "heads-up" that you sent me payment, thanks. my email address is martin.dave3@gmail.com

Last edited by IROCZman15; 09-01-2023 at 07:49 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote