View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 09:29 AM   #533
townsend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
oh man, its been killing me not to have some time at the track yet. Ultra busy on all fronts, but I had actually hoped to get over tot he track on this past Friday night, but an exhausting day after an exhausting week made me decide to keep the car packed up and go instead on Sunday for TnT. Had literally everything packed and ready, but morning rainstorms caused them to rainout for the day. Car is STAYING PACKED until I get to go, so either this upcoming Friday night or Upcoming Sunday.

I am damn jealous, if you are running that quick from just the 150 shot, I am definitely going to have to keep tweaking on mine. I am still hoping to get some real good timeslips witht his new Yank converter. My current best of 10.60 was with my old Edge Racing converter, so I am hoping to knock that down a few tenths.

We would definitely have a side-by-side pass just motor-to-motor, that would make for a good video. I think I went 11.67 at 117 on motor in September. I knew I could get the car quicker, but it Rained all of the last few weekends of October, and then the track closed for winter, so that was real buzzkill for me. Sadly, even through the track has been open for a few weekends this spring, I have been crushingly busy most of the days, till this upcoming weekend
Sunday is not looking good, im watching the weather close for Friday night. Ive tried going between a 26" and a 28" tire and ran basically the same times 11.66-11.67 on motor. atleast shes a bracket car in that respect. my car is super heavy, around 3850. first pass friday i went 10.77 on the spray footbraking and shaking the tire, second pass was 10.51 with a slightly better 60ft, and the final pass was the 10.34 with a 1.420 60ft. all 3 passes mph at 126.6x

This is with the new cam and fti sst 9" 89-0 converter, which seems like it is still a hair too tight on motor.

2021 Charger Scat

Wrench/driver 94 Camaro Ellwein 385/D1SC/CPT 4l60e/9" slow pile

Last edited by townsend; 04-25-2023 at 09:30 AM.
townsend is offline   Reply With Quote