View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 06:04 AM   #539
townsend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
Hmm, that does make sense. I think that guy's name Is Todd, and I would see him helping around the storefront part of the shop from time to time. Maybe, maybe not.
-I might stop by the shop tomorrow on my way home from work just to say hello to his wife and condolences. Drove by a few times in recent weeks and had yet to see the lights back on yet.

how does all that stuff with air-gas work and the hurdles you have to go through.Not sure I know much about any of that at all. They come just once in the beginning, or unannounced site inspections for the future too?

I'm getting more disappointed every time I check the weather forecast for this weekend. I planned on working a half day at work so I could come home and then go to the dragstrip for TnT at night, but everything shows Rain Friday Saturday and Sunday. Gotta see how this shakes out.
im currently loaded up and heading to lebanon valley for a rental since atco/island etc are closed for the weekend with the rain.

the site inspection is via airgas themselves just to make sure you have a set up to secure the bottles etc. they have been a legit pain in the ass though, claiming i need dea paperwork (you dont) and some other crap. i put it under my job because then with a "business" they are a little less of a pain.

2021 Charger Scat

Wrench/driver 94 Camaro Ellwein 385/D1SC/CPT 4l60e/9" slow pile
townsend is offline   Reply With Quote