View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
But, since the club is a NJ one, they must cater somewhat to the outliers and thats why there are a couple of deep south or deep north meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
I would be okay with a central location every month or do a N,C,S NE,NEC,NES,NW,NWC,NWS rotation istead of what seems to be a N,C,S,NE,NC,NW,NC,S, rotation.. Having 2 meets in the South a year is really not what I would call a fair rotation especially when the meets happen in March and Nov 2 typically cool-cold months when people dont like to BS outside.. Just my .02.. Not trying to start any crap or what not..
We rotate north, central, south, central, north, central, south......As Matt said, we are a state club and encompass the two extreme tips but people will always complain about distance. Not picking on you specifically here, but many people have voiced complaints that, say, live in central complain about how meets aren't close to them. Many times they are 20 minutes away from a meet, but say it's too far. We did, however, incorporate more central meets into the calendar for 2012 to make it easier for everyone and since they are the best attended meets.

March meet was in Howell, in central. April meet was in South. August meet is in South. August and April are pretty good weather months aren't they?

Besides, I don't know what south jersey has to offer, but at least in the north we had amazing driving roads for this past meet
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote