View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #1
98tadriver
10 Second Club; Has fan club

Exclamation WARNING ABOUT JEWBOYX32 details inside

I didnt want it to come down to this, but he's had plenty of time to square up with me......

Well its been 4 months, and i stilll havent seen ANYTHING AT ALL from jewboyx32 aka David Himmel.

He wanted a few things off of my 3rd gen parts car but didnt have money to give me. so being the super nice guy that i am, I said How about a trade?
We agree on trading a few parts that he needs (gas tank, rear spoiler, radiator cap) for 10 dvds of my choice (burned off of his computer- not even real dvds, but what the hell right? just wanna help him out) he gives me the list, i immediately email him back with the list of dvds that i want. he says ok. i tell him to meet on a thursday. I couldntve been more clear with directions. Helen keller couldve understood it. i told him 5 times about how this was gonna go down. I said to meet at my house, 400pm. and CALL ME and he never called. i get home on wednesday and my parts were GONE. And then some. he took my complete front brakes, electric fan, pwr brake resivoir cap, and a few other things missing as well... To say the least, i was furious. YOU HAD TO BE SNEAKY AND GO BEHIND MY BACK AND STOLE FROM ME DAVE

I called up cody since he went with dave to my house. he said that they got there around 2pm, and nobody was home. cody didnt know what was going on at the time either, so he wasnt part of the thievery that went down.
It just so happened that Dave was high tailing back to his house which is at **removed** . Well i got daves number, and called him. he said he left the dvds on my step. they were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. the wind didnt blow them away, and nobody took them. DAVE LIED TO ME.

Dave said he would have them for me in 2 weeks, i emailed and PM''d the list and my mailing address AGAIN. i did this about 5 more times and still nothing at all from him. if he really wanted to settle things, he wouldve done it by now. Its been 4 friggin months.

well i waited and waited and waited... months go by. He gives me the "hard times" story (heard em all) and Then he tells me the parts he took arent even good; tries to make me look like the bad guy. Why the hell did you take them then? of course they are good parts. Dont try to turn this **** around on me.

If he truly wanted to make things even, he wouldve by now. "I dont have the time, im too busy" is what he told me. yeah, too busy buying/trading for parts with other people and working on his cars....

Bottom line- You lied to me, you went behind my back, stole from me and you F'd me over big time. Youve had plenty of time. Im done being mr nice guy and Heres your options- you either cough up the dvds before next wednesday or I will bring the police into this and you will be arrested for theft. i have your address, i have your name, i have your number. Im fed up with this ********, and you will be dealt with by the law. I am not kidding around The reason for the police is to save you a personal visit from me. anybody who personally knows me, understands what i mean. This is not a threat, this is my word; and i hold true to that.

for anybody else that has been screwed over by this guy be sure to let me know
as far as trader info and feedback go, im also on LS1tech link- http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=39276

2001 Corvette, Bolt ons , tuned 10.75@124.56 mph 1.38 60' Sold

1997 Saturn Sc1 5spd DOHC swapped
Bolt ons, decked head, stock intake cam on exhaust side, lotsa weight redux
13.22@102.32 mph 1.93 60'
12's on moda? One day

Last edited by 98tadriver; 11-01-2006 at 07:16 PM.