View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:49 AM   #40
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Rich189 goodness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich189 View Post
Well it seems the past couple years I get so busy detailing everyone else's cars and give no love to mine so this week I polished my car out as it looked like hell. Also did a few mods.

First I blew my trans a few months ago so had Josh at JS do a fully built trans with a 3200 stall. I also wanted to do the suspension so I went with Double adj. UMI pandhard rod, adj. LCA's, LCA reloc brackets, STB, SFC's and a Tq arm reloc kit. Then called up Sam Strano and got his springs and sway bars with koni 4/4's.

To top it all off my girl's brother in law owns Sound audio in hamilton and hooked me up 20% tint all the way around. {If anyone needs tint or audio work done pm me)

Plans for the next year include getting the front end resprayed (rock chips are driving me nuts) forged wheels CTS-V brakes and at least a cam.

Anyway on to the pics... sorry about the crappy quality and no befores I snapped them real quick as I was finishing up for the day (still need to polish the exhaust tips clean windows and do the interior/ engine bay. ) Also the surfaces were not flat for the pics so some of the pics make the car look higher then it actually is. There is right about a 2 finger wheel gap all the way around.

WBT COTM things:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post

Bill T.

1995 Pontiac Trans Am M6

I traded my '97 GTP for this car about a year ago from a member. It had recently had a fresh engine, trans and clutch put in (12k miles ago) and I was looking for a change. It was in pretty good shape but needed a new opti, iac, wp, O2 sensors, and cats to run right and pass inspection. Now it runs like the LT1 equivalent of a swiss watch. Ha. It has a typical load of out mods: Moroso intake/TB coolant bypass, AIR/EGR delete, 160 thermo, PCMforless tune, MSD coil/wires, Pacesetter headers, WBT 3" metallic catted y and Hooker catback. It came with BMR SFC's and LCAs, and not too much has been done to the suspension other than a complete brake rebuild, line lock, and an adjustable PHB. Future plans are to do a suspension and rear end rebuild, but no rush. It's almost summertime.

Off-topic, but for the unaware, this once happened (hence the icon we now have):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post

buk buk warriorz, bad azzz

wazzap playyaz

drinking a toast to JSPerformance in your honor

off to the racesssssssssssssssss

licenzzze plate, can you digggggggg

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote