View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 06:58 PM   #570
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Completed the last minute thrash to get the car cleaned up, detailed, and ready for Carlisle on Monday of last week. Left at noon on Thursday and drove through some good patches of rain, to arrive at Carlisle at 3pm. Dried the car off after registering and getting parked in the building. Bunch of my buddies were already there and more came throughout the weekend. It was awesome to see a good amount of cars and people I knew, but also chilling with new people was awesome. There was 9 of us in the building R display which was awesome, but overall I think we had about 70-80 thirdgens, and then probably 45-50 fourthgens. I took some photos, but not as many as I used to. Drove home after everything ended on Saturday, including rainstorms, but overall, it was awesome. Put about 360 miles on the car, which ran really really really well. I just have to source out the oil leak at the back of the engine (again) because occasionally I would get a whiff of burning oil from there. All the EFI stuff was dialed in and it was nice to drive the car with the konis, street wheels, front sway bar, and sound system back installed. My buddy John won the exhaust competition with his firebird. The did both a 3rd gen parade and a 4th gen parade driving the fairgrounds too.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 06-25-2023 at 07:34 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote