View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
V
Stalker

A well know vendor of 5th gen camaro stuff has come out with a harness to do the conversion around the same time I made mine. I had contacted them prior to making mine to try to buy one but they were still developing it and would let me know in a few days. Days turned in to weeks with no real info or response to emails so I then made mine. Two days after I completed the wiring, I got an email saying theirs was done(1.5 months after I first emailed them) and that it would be $132 and I'd have to run wires to the front of the car for the turn signals. My wiring was less than $50 and I avoided running wires the length of the car and managed to get the lights to work like they should, which the vendor said wasn't possible without running wires. The same vendor sells a retrofit harness for the front lights, for $250 (it'll cost me maybe $20). Its amazing how much 5th gen camaro owners will waste on their cars, and it's sad that no one does stuff themselves anymore, it was simple with a little research.

Last edited by V; 06-09-2014 at 09:29 AM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote