View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 01:33 PM   #163
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
I sent you turbos and your never responded.

Now you must die
While I value open and constructive dialogue, I must express my disappointment with the tone and content of your message.

I believe in fostering a respectful and productive environment for communication, and it is important to me that we treat one another with courtesy and professionalism. Unfortunately, your tone came across as aggressive and threatening, which is neither necessary nor conducive to a healthy exchange of ideas.

It is essential for us to maintain a level of mutual respect and understanding when engaging in conversations, even when we may disagree. It allows us to better comprehend each other's perspectives and work towards finding common ground or a resolution.

Moreover, I found the threatening nature of your message deeply concerning. It is crucial to remember that words have a profound impact on others, and it is our responsibility to use them wisely. Threatening language creates an atmosphere of fear and hostility, inhibiting any meaningful discourse.

Moving forward, I kindly request that we maintain a more respectful and considerate tone in our communication. By doing so, we can establish a more productive and collaborative environment that fosters understanding and cooperation.

If you have any concerns or issues that you would like to discuss further, I encourage you to approach me with an open mind and a willingness to find a mutually beneficial solution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I believe that through respectful and constructive dialogue, we can resolve any differences and cultivate a more positive relationship.

Respectfully - Skynet

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote