View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Misc. Stuff for sale

15 inch Sony Multiscan 100ES monitor, works fine, screen has some scuffs on it but its not really noticeable after a while. $30 (im not shipping this)

Logitech Z640 5.1 Speakers...decent speakers for your computer, or you can hook it up to anything with RCA outputs with the adapter. $35 *pending sale*

Motorola Surfboard SB4100 cable modem...upgraded mine, dont need this one, $30 + shipping *pending sale*

Motherboard/CPU combo...i believe its a Gigabyte motherboard with an AMD athlon 2200+ cpu, with a nice Vantec cooler. would make a nice internet browser/light gamer computer, has 512 or 768mb of ram as well. $80 + shipping *pending sale*

MAG Innovision 19 inch monitor - this thing is huge. There was a problem with the wires, it got stuck with the screen all green (wires were messed up inside the cable) so i cut the plug off and attempted to fix it, didnt work. when it worked it was pretty nice, you could fix it if you take the time to splice all the wires to a new plug. $50 (not shipping this)

PS2 with 2 controllers and games - id like to sell this as a package, dont want to split it up. Games included are Gran Turismo 4, Gran Turismo 3, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, ATV Offroad Fury, GTA: Vice City, NHL 2002, GTA: San Andreas, and i thought i had GTA3 but i dont see it from here. Also comes with DVD remote and a Sony memory card. Hasnt been used much, i barely ever play it anymore. $100 + shipping takes all of it. *pending sale*

Texas Instruments TI-83 graphing calculator, used it for HS, then never again. $50 + shipping

All prices are negotiable, and ill drive a half hour to meet.

B18B1 FTW

Last edited by GP99GT; 03-25-2006 at 10:24 PM.