View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #40
mc73nova

I think one of the biggest problems American car companies have are their sales approach.

For example my truck was purchased for $34,5xx in May, a few months later you would be able to purchase that same vehicle for $27,5xx because of their employee discount pricing. Another example is the Trailblazer SS usually around $40k for the 3SS(Fully Loaded w/all the goodies) with the employee discount pricing it was $26k. The point I'm trying to make is, MAYBE and I am just saying MAYBE, the American people are sick of paying such high prices for vehicles only to be reminded every so often that they could have got it for thousands less if they had better timing. I myself wasn't to thrilled but its too late and I can't change what is already done.

Every car company has sales pitches and "great deals" but the import company's never offer "employee pricing" therefore people will feel like they are getting what they pay for. American companies would benefit if they offered their low prices on a daily basis not when they are struggling and need to make sales. I'm sure I am not the only one that feels this way, I personally will be hesitant "IF" I purchase another American vehicle just for that fact.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
mc73nova is offline   Reply With Quote