Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-31-2005, 10:41 AM   #1
Tsar
MIR

Women drivers

So i went to wal mart just now, got my stuff and got in my car. Fast forward a bit. So im waiting behind another car so i go go home, when all a sudden i see something out of the corner of my eye. So i look and sure enough someone is backing up (i slam on the horn, but its too late now), right into my car . Thanks god the speed was like 2mph or so, it didnt leave anything but paint that ill scrub off in a couple of minutes. So i come out of the car too look at the hit and the stupid bitch just sits there and looks at me. All i said to her was "you dumb ****ing twat" and i was on my way. I cant believe people dont ****ing look when they try to back up! Also this is NOT the first time it happens. Back in March another dumb bitch back into me at the gas station in florida, i mean how stupid do you have to be, that time i had to pay 630 bucks (well technically she did, so sux to be her)...I hate people, we need population control!
I'm done
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

kinda reminds me of my ex girlfriend. she drove a 2002 or 2003 jetta. anyway, she would never turn around and look behind her when she was backing up. once she backed out of her driveway and into my fullsize pickup truck. Another time she was backing out of a kids driveway and she ended up going off the driveway and right into one of those big metal boxes that the cable company is always dicking around with . Finally after years of me telling her she is a bad driver, she turns around now. 8)
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 05:05 PM   #3
PDubs87Z28

that sucks man! I hate chinese woman drivers they suck too at driving.

87 Camaro Z28
09 Cobalt XFE
PDubs87Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:29 PM   #4
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

that sucks man. but hey, not all women are bad drivers. just 50% of them are.

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
PBodyGT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:25 PM   #5
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Should have called her a ****, girls hate that word.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:51 PM   #6
JPiZZiJP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDubs87Z28
Well isn't that racial? :P

You should expand it to asian women drivers.. then it wouldn't be quite so racial lol

(don't mind me, i'm your local 1/2 italian 1/2 korean kid here.) lol

My mom is that typical asian driver.... my dad and I both joke when we see those short asian women drivers... "Uh oh... DWA...... Driving While Asian!!!"
bwahahaha
JPiZZiJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:08 AM   #7
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

oh my god, someone outside of tenafly/the area (ft lee, edgewater, etc) has heard of/said DWA?!?!?!?!?

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 12:01 AM   #8
Fasterthanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPiZZiJP
Quote:

You should expand it to asian women drivers.. then it wouldn't be quite so racial lol

My mom is that typical asian driver.... my dad and I both joke when we see those short asian women drivers... "Uh oh... DWA...... Driving While Asian!!!"
bwahahaha
DWA, that's GREAT!
As for the women drivers, I have to give them credit. If everybody drove like them nobody would get in an accident... we'd all just be late all the time and consume all of the worlds resources from so much accelerating and braking. We'd have to have special wipers to wipe off all the brake dust from our windshields.
If women drove like men... we'd all be late all the time because there would be an accident every other mile
The mix is good, although DWA might through that balance out the window
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:28 AM   #9
Brando56894
15 Second Club

amazingly on my way down to OC one night i was behind this cherokee and i was like alright this person knows how to ****en drive! finally, then to my astonishment, it was a girl! lol
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:15 PM   #10
PDubs87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPiZZiJP
Quote:

bwahahaha
No im not a racist. I work in security and when im outside doing crossing duty for an hour i almost get hit atleast twice a day(no joke) when schools in session its almost 3 to 4 times a day. Im out there twice a week. One day i almost got nailed by 3, YES 3 asian woman drivers one had their right turn signal and made the left almost taking me out. i am NOT a racist... i hate everyone equally j/k Im your local 100% italian alcholic that hates his job because i almost die by 40 mph soccer moms, asian women, and ditzy 17 yr old high school chicks that have a bad habbit of slamming on the brakes 30 feet away from me and making me almost piss myself. I've seen it all and even saw a little dog get run down in front of me.

87 Camaro Z28
09 Cobalt XFE
Old 08-04-2005, 04:02 PM   #11
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando56894
amazingly on my way down to OC one night i was behind this cherokee and i was like alright this person knows how to ****en drive! finally, then to my astonishment, it was a girl! lol
It was a man dressed as a woman
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 04:46 PM   #12
tastyle88

Old 08-04-2005, 05:52 PM   #13
Teds89IROC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
kinda reminds me of my ex girlfriend. she drove a 2002 or 2003 jetta. anyway, she would never turn around and look behind her when she was backing up. once she backed out of her driveway and into my fullsize pickup truck. Another time she was backing out of a kids driveway and she ended up going off the driveway and right into one of those big metal boxes that the cable company is always dicking around with . Finally after years of me telling her she is a bad driver, she turns around now. 8)
reminds me of my ex. She had a 96 accord and did the same thing when backing up. She backed out of my driveway right into my moms suburban. luckily the massive chrome bumper didn't get damaged and crunched her trunk where the license plate mounts. I fixed that and painted it in my garage. Then while I was on vacation she backed out of her friends driveway and backed into a parked car..broke her taillight. One other time she was pulling into a space (I was with her) and I saw she was gonna clip this suburban (her car must attract suburbans). I told her she was too close and she kept going, sure enough she clipped it and only damaged her car. She then was mad at me because I started laughing at her and saying "I told you to stop". ugh

~Ted
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140
Teds89IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:56 PM   #14
Teds89IROC

Quote:

No im not a racist. I work in security and when im outside doing crossing duty for an hour i almost get hit atleast twice a day(no joke) when schools in session its almost 3 to 4 times a day. Im out there twice a week. One day i almost got nailed by 3, YES 3 asian woman drivers one had their right turn signal and made the left almost taking me out. i am NOT a racist... i hate everyone equally Â* Â*j/k Â*Im your local 100% italian alcholic Â* that hates his job because i almost die by 40 mph soccer moms, asian women, and ditzy 17 yr old high school chicks that have a bad habbit of slamming on the brakes 30 feet away from me and making me almost piss myself. I've seen it all and even saw a little dog get run down in front of me.
That is some rotten luck, but that is a damn funny post!

~Ted
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140
Teds89IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:52 PM   #15
PDubs87Z28

some rotten luck, but its my life!

87 Camaro Z28
09 Cobalt XFE
Old 08-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #16
slasherbarb
Fidget Lover

same thing happened to me bro...a girl backed up into me while i was waiting on line to get out of school...and i had just gotten my license four days before that and my car was immaculate!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Barb = fist pump extraordinaire
- Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba428 View Post
just for the record...whos falus is lodged in your sfincter
slasherbarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:47 PM   #17
tastyle88

was a woman for bout 3minutes

well all started out when someone moved the mirrors on my bosses van. i decided to park next to the van that day in my 1 week old 86 ta. started backing up when the van stopped i hit the gas van didnt move????? when i got out to my surprise the hardened steel back bumper had blown out my drivers window ( totalled the door ) and crushed in the quarter panel . must have cryed for bout 3 min. **** happens my driving although my only accident is living proof. man i feel like a woman. thanx for the song shania
Old 08-04-2005, 08:51 PM   #18
enRo
13 Second Club

There is nothing funnier than my ex parking in front of me in her driveway, and proceeded to exit the vehicle with it still in reverse.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge