Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Electrical and Wiring

Notices

Old 01-02-2006, 11:50 PM   #1
V
Stalker

Need 2nd opinion from wiring/electronics people

I have to do some custom wiring modifications, but due to the actual task, I dont want to say it outright on the board. Its not a huge deal but anyways, I would like to communicate in AIM, email, or by phone with another member who has done in a decent amount of circuit board wiring/soldering and has a basic knowledge of schematics. Its nothing really illegal so dont get the wrong idea, and what i'm doing will be thrown out in a few weeks. If you have nothing useful or significant to post, please refrain from posting anything, i appreciate it in advance. I will explain my project to the admins if they feel it is nessecary. To make it short, big corporation screwing me, i'm getting what I deserve(no threats or bombs or crap like that).
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:56 AM   #2
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
To make it short, big corporation screwing me, i'm getting what I deserve(no threats or bombs or crap like that).
Bah....that's no fun

Hit up "gettinripped' on AIM (Garretwp on the board). He's pretty good with electronics and he may be able to help.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:45 PM   #3
Squirrel
13 Second Club

theres probably plenty of how-to's on the net that you could search for, or do you happen to be friends with anyone that works/has worked in that field?
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #4
V
Stalker

Yeah i'll probably end up searching the web for the certian info i need, and well, i did go to college for a year at Stevens Tech in hoboken('99)for electrical enginnering so its simple for me to do what i needed, i just forgot some detals about LCD displays and LED numeric displays along with needing specific electronics info on a certain car. I found another option though for what i was trying to do and i will most likely go that route.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #5
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

i have a soldering iron at my house im not using if you want to borrow it. i dont know if you have one or not buy im just trying to help
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #6
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

I can read a schematic. if ya need help, I'll give it a go.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Electrical and Wiring