Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-11-2006, 08:04 AM   #1
Batman
11 Second Club

For Veterans day

For all my fellow soldiers, sailors and airmen, I wanted to post this up from for all of you.

Whoever does not have the stomach for this fight let him depart. Give him money to speed his departure since we wish not die in this mans' company.
Whoever lives past today and comes home safely will rouse himself every year on this day, show his neighbor his scars, and tell embellished stories of all their great feats in battle. These stories he will teach his son and from that day until the end of the world we shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, for whoever has shed his blood with me shall be may brother. And those men afraid to go will think themselves lesser men as they hear of how we fought and how we died together.

Sir William Shakespear

I've carried that excerpt with me since 9/11. So thanks to all of my other brothers/sisters in arms for staying the fight and keeping home safe for all the people that love us and hate us.
Chasing 10's
469RWH/437RWTQ
11.05 @ 123

Last edited by Batman; 11-11-2006 at 08:06 AM.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:57 AM   #2
johnjzjz

LRB -- ( love respect brotherhood ) - as a member of the Vietnam Veterans Motorcycle Club i wish you well today and all those that follow -- Airborne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0453.JPG
Views:	217
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	477  
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:05 AM   #3
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
I've carried that excerpt with me since 9/11. So thanks to all of my other brothers/sisters in arms for staying the fight and keeping home safe for all the people that love us and hate us.
Amen! God bless and here's to hoping they stay safe and sound.

Regardless if you agree with the current or past wars we should always honor and respect those that protect us now, then and in the future.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge