Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 07:48 PM   #1
johnjzjz

well we fixed it and its 4 sale -14,500.00 - SOLD

The 1952 f 1 was a chassis off complete resto the cab and bed were almost like new to start , the entire body and bed are very nice, two small flaws in paint that can be repaired if you want to do it -- and the drivers door glass has a crack other than that its very sweet street ride, it stands out in a crowd not sticks like some , the way it sit low to the ground with the small front tires and larger rear wheels gives it a Unique look. The bed is oak planks stained dark and epoxyed clear, with stainless trim very nice job on all of it - the inside is flawless cloth for the most part but WOW come to mind - roof to rugs everything is hemmed and very exact in its place if you know what i mean - i do believe the dash was an add and it might be a 1948 the digid dash insert looks just right for the location of the replacement steering wheel column, and the wheel is of a high end type - glove box works and dash has an am FM CD radio, lights, wipers all work well - the truck because it was ordered for southern Calif it is heater delete and does not have AC as well - painless wiring kit the entire truck 12 volt - tilton style starter - 55 amp type GM alt long water pump design - electric fans cool the motor -- the SBC 4 bolt engine block is the famous 509, it is embossed on the outside of the block on the left side next to the water pump those who know Will agree it was the best of them, it is all stock 300 HP 350, as out of the vette or what other apps that combo came from in the late 60s or early 70s -- the alloy polished valve covers and the 650 edel carb / with a working elect choke, and performer manifold with the lokar cables and polished alloy air filter look real well together, the dist is a 70s point type that has been re worked to make advance come out smoothly, and the Ram horn exhaust manifolds go into duals that had a very mellow tone ( not blow masters ) you can drive this truck all day and not need a drink -- the 350 turbo has a stock converter and a shift kit in the valve body will cherp going too second, the diff gear is around 3:23 and is a ( forgot ) geaser moment its i have a picture hahahahhahah -- 4 wheel drum brakes -POWER assisted and it stops real well, stock type i beam axle, stock 52 steering boxed, and no power assist, but the guys wife drove it often and said it was not a big deal, the truck has real good manners, idles very smooth , starts right up put it in gear and go -- rear i believe has an air bag ( small ) above the back of the rear springs frame as well as almost everything else is painted the trucks color , the color reminds me of the 55 Chevy color -- i am not into rating but i have been in this buzz many years and if you are a car guy this is a ( now thats a nice truck ) comes to mind -- NO TRADES will move on price but only if its soft on response -- johnjzjz@aol.com - 973 347 7070 shop
Looking to get $14,500 can move some -- jz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0443.JPG (18.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0438.JPG (15.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0460.JPG (21.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 12-10-2006, 08:12 PM   #2
Knipps

that is one beautiful truck...
gl with sellin it john

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.

Last edited by Knipps; 12-10-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevelle 454 View Post
that is one beautiful truck...
gl with sellin it john
3 more pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0435.JPG (17.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0463.JPG (14.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0434.JPG (18.6 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #4
johnjzjz

sold the truck had two guys come at the same time was not plained that way, but ended up with more Zoom -- one guy out bid the other -- swell hahahahahah --its gone -- jz
Old 12-28-2006, 08:58 PM   #5
baddest434
8 Second Club

congrats
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts