Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-04-2007, 12:08 PM   #26
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

i dont think its a stupid law at all... it would be ugly to have old rusty cars all over the place. i would do the for sale sign or maybe a carport to cover it up... and you also said you have alot of property, why not throw it somewhere else?
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:07 PM   #27
88jerseyiroc

see my car isnt a eyesore. it is still black, no parts having from it, parts remove that you can see (only the intake is). I know about the city beautfication law here in north haledon because I worked for the town, but there are cars in front lawns with blue tarps, cars covered and other **** like that all over this town. I just happen to live next to the biggest piece of **** in the town. I know this because people told me, that no one even likes him. But it is in the system now, even though it seems kinda shady because there isnt a offical signature on it.

Unfortunately i have alot of room but if move it anywhere else it is more visable lol. I have mostly side yard lol. Well I only brought up the cinder block thing because a guy i worked with for the NH DPW, had the same problem but when the inspector came he showed him that the car wasnt drivable and did nothing but leave.

Oh believe I have a few things in mind for the neighbor. Oh he will pay for this, he just barked up the wrong tree now lol.

I thank all of you for your suggestions. I will let you guys know what the town says tomorrow when i call them
88jerseyiroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:28 PM   #28
V
Stalker

just register it, just put the policy number of your current car on the form. If they ask for an ID card show your current one and say after the DMV your goign to the insurance company to get one for the iroc. then once its registered, put the new plates on and be done with it. dont add it to your policy, not like you're gonna drive it. Then when its done. Turn in those plates, and a few days later re-register it when you wanna drive it and insure it then. yeah it costs some money to register it, but it'll work and they cant say anything anymore.
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge