Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 08-31-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Want a legitimate shot at the 2009 NJFBOA Calendar?

Then look no further to Alex Q Photo. For this month, and this month only I will be running a $40 Calendar photo shoot special for all NJFBOA Members. What this $40 will enable you to do is to submit the highest quality images that more then meet the requirements for top placement into this fine clubs yearly calendar! With over 15 customers cars making it into various online car calendars the images and published work speak for them selves!

What is included for this special rate, is a full days photo shoot with your car at the location of your choice! I will then choose the top 10 pictures to be submitted into consideration for this years calendar.

Just take a look at some of the pictures that made it into last years 2008 Calendar!

Just send me a PM, or catch me online if you'd like to set up a shoot!
For a link to my other images go to www.alexqphoto.smugmug.com

*CD’s of images are available at an additional cost. There is no guarantee that the images will make it into the calendar as feature cars.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia