Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 04:11 AM   #26
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

I understand totally about blowing off some steam and relaxing, but shooting off fireworks and drinking in a parking lot of a car meet just isn't all that smart guys. If a cop would have rolled through he would have burnt your house down.
2000 T/A WS6 - 11.190 @ 119.79...SOLD
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:00 AM   #27
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey_TA View Post
I understand totally about blowing off some steam and relaxing, but shooting off fireworks and drinking in a parking lot of a car meet just isn't all that smart guys. If a cop would have rolled through he would have burnt your house down.
THIS is my point - Do as you guys wish but I'm warning you that you are asking for trouble. We've had trouble in the past where 4+ cops roll in and just start threatening people with stuff like "if we see you out here again everyone is getting tickets." Sonic has also told us before to keep it quiet or they'll call the cops. Our "crew" tends to get free passes on stuff like that since some of us are friendly with millville's finest, however they will have a field day with you outsiders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Minds Racing View Post
Look Chris i was trying to keep it cival dont go pissing people off with short tempers its a reciepy for a bad time.

Since the car is not mine but im the one racing you it is all of our business. Keep the comets cival and will meet you at the track and you'll see how prepared we are!

Your friends can make what ever side bets they want but the race is still between you and I!

Sportsman .500 tree no deep staging leave on Green Light and red light looses. Since im driving Im putting up my money against yours so if 150 is all you got i'll be more than willing to take it!
I have zero problems with you or anyone else for that matter... Trash talking is 90% of the fun of grudge racing, if anyone takes it personally and wants to get bent out of shape over it maybe they should pick a new hobby. When we line up at the track win or lose I'll be shaking all your hands afterward and either collecting my money or emptying my pocket. Like I said before, $150 is good because that's how much it cost for a typical night at the track for me.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:36 PM   #28
Sweet99Z

Just to set the record straight about the fire works, it was someone with us that does not even have a car to show, and they will not be invited again. If your giving us a warning to keep it quiet, thats fine. Sometimes word choice is key in dealing with ass holes like myself

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey