Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

hit and run!!

so i went out with my buddies for a bit and parked redbird somewhere i thought it would be safe. and well guess what!? i get back to it and someone hit the passenger side!! im so pissed right now!! and to top it off had some young punks who were hanging out by it start mouthing off to me because i asked them if they a=saw anything! man just my luck! just another thing i gotta get repaired!! woo hoo!!
Old 03-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
thunder
12 Second Club

how bad is it?
Old 03-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

well the front of my fender got pushed in and the bumper did also and now the paints chipping off worst then before. im so pissed!
Old 03-18-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
thunder
12 Second Club

Man if i saw someone dent my car i would give them a nice dent of their own
Old 03-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #5
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

oh trust me! i wish i knew who did it! and when i asked the gangsta wanabes that were walking around my car when we got back if they saw anything and they had enough balls to get in my face and tell me off. oh i wish i knew who did it! haha
Old 03-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
thunder
12 Second Club

i feel ya man
Old 03-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

yea man. but whatever. **** happens i guess
Old 03-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #8
T69SS

That sucks... any cameras near the place you were at that might have caught it?

1969 Camaro SS - 350 w/ some work done.
2010 F-150
T69SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
BlackTopKing

what!!!! dude i am sorry, that is not cool at all, worst is the guys who got deffensive when you asked them about it. i am sorry that so many people are like that....
Hit run and aint see s*****....

Old 03-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #10
Iroc-z86

dude thats not cool. and ya know its just like those stupid wanna be gangsters, they try to be so tough but they are all just gay in the end.

2011 Camaro - 2lt/rs red jewel tincoat, m6 - SOLD

2014 Camaro SS - bolt ons

1998 Jimmy - the beater
Iroc-z86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

yea guys i agree. gangsta wanabes are all just stupid in the end. but im not worried anymore. im hopefuly gunna be able to get it all fixed up like new agian soon enough.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
chrisfrom nj

i was parked at a shop rite far away from everyone some guy parked next to me opened his door hit my truck hard put a dent in my door as soon as i was ready to leave i kicked the ***** out of his front fender the headlight and side marker light came out jumped in my truck and took off
chrisfrom nj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #13
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfrom nj View Post
i was parked at a shop rite far away from everyone some guy parked next to me opened his door hit my truck hard put a dent in my door as soon as i was ready to leave i kicked the ***** out of his front fender the headlight and side marker light came out jumped in my truck and took off
That makes you as bad, or worse then the person that bumped you door.

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #14
chrisfrom nj

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtrend1 View Post
That makes you as bad, or worse then the person that bumped you door.
it doesnt make me bad i felt good after i did it so it makes me a good person tim tell me what would you have done
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #15
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
it doesnt make me bad i felt good after i did it so it makes me a good person tim tell me what would you have done
have a officer come out for a accident report

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #16
Frosty

Quote:
Wow big tough. Very classy. You know, they DO have police officers for these types of situations. You're lucky there weren't cameras around or else you would've had some cuffs slapped on you.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #17
chrisfrom nj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Wow big tough. Very classy. You know, they DO have police officers for these types of situations. You're lucky there weren't cameras around or else you would've had some cuffs slapped on you.
this was 4 years ago everyone here would have done the same thing i did lets start a poll would you call the cops or get even and kick the fender in
Old 03-21-2010, 10:03 PM   #18
Frosty

Quote:
this was 4 years ago everyone here would have done the same thing i did lets start a poll would you call the cops or get even and kick the fender in
So because other people have no class it's OK? Go for it, start the poll and see how silly you look.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #19
chrisfrom nj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
So because other people have no class it's OK? Go for it, start the poll and see how silly you look.
tony if your car got hit in a parking lot what would you have done call the cops wait till the cops show up write up a report wait a couple of days for the report to be ready take the guy to small claims court go threw alot of bs you heard of that saying an eye for an eye my saying is dent for a dent
Old 03-21-2010, 11:28 PM   #20
thunder
12 Second Club

Quote:
hey man **** happens could have been an accident
Old 03-22-2010, 04:51 AM   #21
Frosty

Quote:
tony if your car got hit in a parking lot what would you have done call the cops wait till the cops show up write up a report wait a couple of days for the report to be ready take the guy to small claims court go threw alot of bs you heard of that saying an eye for an eye my saying is dent for a dent
Yes, it's happened and I've called the cops. It happened to the 'vette when someone blasted the fender, I later found out who did it. Over a grand worth of damage. That's why there are cops and insurance companies(not sure what small claims court has anything to do with this). Lets play devil's advocate here. What if someone else parked there, dented your door left and that guy parked there after that....just saying.

So by your eye for an eye theory he should be entitled to cause more damage to your truck since a dent on a door isn't quite as bad as a fender that had the **** kicked out of it, a headlight and and a side market lamp.

BTW, I'm not trying to be in my moral high horse or anything, I've done **** in my life that I regret more than words can describe but intentionally damaging someone's car...I don't know...to each their own I guess.

Last edited by Frosty; 03-22-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #22
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
wow.seriously man. read what happened to my car. and well mine was prob worst then a little door dent. i never woulda smashed up someone elses car.that seriously makes you as low as the skumbags that started with me when i asked them a simple question. i mean seriously they stuck gum all over my rear window and i didnt do anything. thought about it but i had enough self control to just fling it off and say screw it.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:18 PM   #23
Mark42

Quote:
Originally Posted by red99bird View Post
wow.seriously man. read what happened to my car. and well mine was prob worst then a little door dent. i never woulda smashed up someone elses car.that seriously makes you as low as the skumbags that started with me when i asked them a simple question. i mean seriously they stuck gum all over my rear window and i didnt do anything. thought about it but i had enough self control to just fling it off and say screw it.
Oh man, sorry to hear about the damage. Bad stuff happens some times. When you save up the money, fix it up right.

1998 Firebird Coupe
Mods: 3.73 Gears, Eaton TrueTrac, PCM Tune, LS1 Aluminum Drive Shaft, Cold Air Intake, 180 Thermostat, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust, Moog LCA busings.

My Firebird Projects
: Click Here

Mark42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #24
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark42 View Post
Oh man, sorry to hear about the damage. Bad stuff happens some times. When you save up the money, fix it up right.
thats my plan mark. actually work for a body shop guy detailing cars and maintaining the cars on his lot for sale. im gunna work it out with him when i can afford it and have him fix everything.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #25
Mr.FIRD

Social Networks:

Wow dude, that sucks ass. I got hit and run in my mom's dodge ram van. They rear ended the bumper so hard they BENT IT... I didn't catch who did it they where long gone and I just ended up going home and told mom she wasn't too happy but it was easy to fix.. a hammer and all. lol.. Now if this happened to my firebird or my mom's celica I would be PISSED. that would be a new bumper!!
Mr.FIRD is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge