Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
91chevywt

Diablosport Predator Programmer for '07-'10 Ford Ranger 2.3/3.0/4.0

Bought a programmer for my '06 Ranger which aparently is a divided year and the reason why they don't market to the '06 ranger, couldn't get the tuner to communicate with my truck. I was told it would work, but it ended up not working. I've got one with the same electronics as an '05-earlier which won't work with this tuner either. It's pretty much a new tuner in the box, the connector and wire are in good shape. I can get up pictures if anyone is interested. Trying to cut my losses at the moment. Restocking fee is 25% and I paid $300 for it, so I'd rather give someone a deal on it. I'll sell it for $250 SHIPPED (Firm price) anywhere in the lower 48 states via UPS. I can give a price break if anyone picks it up.

Again, never uploaded a tune with it, never did any updates through my computer, it's a brand new tuner in the box that turns on when plugged in, but won't communicate with my truck because of the older computer. If anyone wants pictures I can get them up

Last edited by 91chevywt; 07-14-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other