Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
mixtape

Camaro Parts! (Borla, Pacesetter, Z06 wheels)

The engine is located in Succasunna NJ at a gas station my buddy works at. All other parts are local pickup only in Wharton NJ.
  • Borla exhaust system for the 1993 to 1997 Camaro and Firebird
Award winning catback. Sounds great. A nice bolt on for anyone wanting to replace the stock exhaust of their LT1. It's been sitting in a dry garage for the better part of 5 years. I'm finally cleaning out the garage and about to sell the car. Adjustable plates not included. I'm looking to get $450 obo.

• Pacesetter Long Tube Headers for LT1
I bought these from a guy who purchased the wrong headers. I think he had an LS1 car and picked these up by mistake. I bought them but never used them. I'm looking to get $300 obo.

• Pacesetter Y-Pipe for LT1
I bought this Y-pipe to accompany my long tubes. However, I never used it. It's brand new in box. Frees up a lot of power by eliminating the catalytic converter. $100
  • Complete LT1 Engine
I bought a spare engine for my Camaro that I never used. It's out of a 1995 Camaro Z28 with 88k miles. It has desirable aluminum heads, and designed for the preferred vented optispark. Unfortunately the car was t-boned, so the car was parted out. The motor has all the accessories except the the alternator and the optispark (distributor). The dipstick was misplaced, but otherwise it's a full complete long block. Just drop it in and connect it to your car's wiring harness. $650 obo.
  • Chrome Z06 Corvette Wheels/Rims
Bought these used from a guy a few years ago. Wheels are off of a 2001 Corvette. Fronts are 17" rear are 18". They come with tires on them. They are currently in storage, so I am working on getting the tire sizes this weekend, but I would probably replace the rears before next summer anyway. Back tires are slicks, raced for one and a half seasons. Front tires are street radials in great shape. Perfect street/strip combo. I'd say the quality is pretty decent for ten year old rims. $550 obo.

'04 Ninja 250 (summer)
'94 Z28 6spd ()

Last edited by mixtape; 09-15-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: added location
Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
mixtape

Sale pending on the wheels. Everything else is still available. Feel free to make an offer .
'04 Ninja 250 (summer)
'94 Z28 6spd ()
Old 09-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Lt1_8U

are you willing to sell parts off the motor?
Old 09-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1_8U View Post
are you willing to sell parts off the motor?
Hello, what parts do you need?
'04 Ninja 250 (summer)
'94 Z28 6spd ()
Old 09-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
NJ Torque
11 Second Club

Social Networks:

What size slicks? What size fronts?

2008 Sierra Vortec Max. 6.2 swapped, headers, Magnaflow catback, GMPP CAI, NHT optioned tow package.

2006 GTO, 11.48 @ 118.3
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts