Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
coldkilla

Need my fenders rolled...

Hey where in the South Jersey area can I go to have the rear fenders on my G8 rolled professionally? I say professionally because I heard there is a device you attach to the wheel hub that will roll the fender out nicely, as opposed to using a hammer which I don't want to do. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks guys.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

"69TA" / "Twin99" has one that he rents out for $40 a week. He's a member here + on 'Tech. I believe he's in North Jersey, though.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57280
http://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-tir...tool-rent.html <-- Video on page 5.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 11-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

Even with that tool that bolts to the hub I have seen some hacked jobs of guys doing it them selves. Just food for thought
MyFirstZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
coldkilla

Well what's the preferred method of rolling fenders that doesn't produce a "Look what I did in my driveway last night" kind of look? I really have no idea about what would be right and wrong.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #5
coldkilla

hhhmmmm.....after some research I'm either gonna buy the Eastwood fender roller and rent it out when I'm done or try to rent one myself. Seems to work pretty well and a lot of people give it good remarks.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech