Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
Blacdout96

Beautiful Tuxedo cat, free to a loving home

Late July, my wife and me rescued a cat from our neighbors who was abusing her. I love her, but we have done what we needed to, which was to nurse her back to full health, and we will be taking in my cat from my parents house, so she can live out the rest of her days laying in our laps since she doesn't have much time left ( hard for me to write this since that brings a tear to my eye)

Anyways, Meow Meow ( Momo for short) is declawed in the front by the previous owners, which made it impossible for her to of survived outside. She's about 1-2 years old, and friggin soft as all. We are right now water training her ( spraying her if she jumps on something she's not supposed to, or may get out of hand playing) she loves laser pointers to chase, strings to play with electrical wiring clips to chase around the floor ( and to pick it up in her mouth and walk around like a dog) She will still need a little more dicipline training, but other then that, she's pretty care free and well house trained.

Please guys, if you yourself don't have a home, but know someone who does, let me know ASAP. I want to make sure she goes to a loving home that she deserves, instead of getting pushed around, and forgotten
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meow1.jpg (39.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg meow2.jpg (68.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg meow3.jpg (58.7 KB, 55 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?

Last edited by Blacdout96; 11-01-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
Blacdout96

Bump for meow meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other