Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

July Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 24 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
95BlackZ28vert

By mrinstigate at 2012-06-19

I'm Chris, this is my 95 that was originally a v6 car but now has a 383 stroker, automatic with 3500 stall, 12 bolt strange rear with 4:11 gear. This is my 3rd camaro in the last year, cant stop people from running into them! I hope that the third time is the charm.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
WSex

Heres my bird and i'm Mario Rocha, my pleasure and business. 98 WS6 sitting on original paint all the way around, HCIE.
Saving my pennies for a home made turbo build, and some fuel delivery, and why not a rear to hold it... i'm starting to see that I have a bunch of pennies to save. Racking up miles 1,250+ per week LOVE this car. Taking this one to the grave.
Hoping to attend the july meet hope it turns out great, see you there.

Last edited by WSex; 06-26-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Name: Timothy Strella
About the car: This is my 1996 Trans AM. I purchased the car April 2004 (I think). It was my first 4th generation F-body after owning many 3rd gens since I was old enough to drive. The car was originally a stock canadian car, but was fixed and modded shortly after purchase. it now spends its days at a strickly strip car and enjoys getting trailered everywhere it goes.

Major mods include:

-GM Hot cam (224*/228* 112 lsa .525 lift)
-Nitrous Works plate system
-JSP Clutch
-Strange 12 Bolt with 4.11's
-Spohn LCA's, TQ Arm, Panhard Bar
-Minor interior weight reduction

It's current best time is 11.3 @ 119mph.

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia