Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
SRGN

FS: 98 Camaro Race Car 8.50 Certified

After some thinking, I have decided to sell my race car. I bought it from Dave(formerly from Cartek) and have the car almost completed again, albeit milder than when he was racing it. I just don't have time or cash to invest in getting the car back out there. Here's the vitals:

98 Camaro, extreme weight reduction, not streetable. Car was well under 3000 lbs with driver the last time it was weighed. No factory harness so no blinkers or brake lights. 10pt cage, just recertified a couple months ago to 8.50. Aluminum racing seats for driver and passenger. No rear seats or carpets. Subframe connectors, wheelie bars, chute, custom chassis mount torque arm, tubular k member, qa1 coilovers in the front and qa1 non coilovers in the rear. Tubular arms, all the good stuff. Strange brakes in the rear and Wilwood in the front. Rear is a 9" with billet center section, Daytona style pinion support, rifle drilled star cut axles, spool and new never run 3.90 gears installed. Carbon fiber driveshaft, Dedenbear case Powerglide with brake. Current engine is a blueprinted stock LS2 short block, TFS 225 heads, FAST 102mm on top. Car needs some wiring finished, new fuel lines run and a tune. There is more that I cant even think of, no expense was spared when Dave had the car built. All suspension/chassis/cage work was done by the late Leo from Neverlift. PM or post with any questions. More pics available. Asking $17k OBO as it sits or 9k rolling with no electronics or fuel system. Prices negotiable, may consider partial trades. Car is located in Old Bridge NJ 08857.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=VLXMM14NWM4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00011Resized.jpg (96.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00014_Resized.jpg (89.2 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00021Resized.jpg (89.9 KB, 79 views)

73 Camaro 25.3 build TT LS in progress
67 Camaro
99 T/A
Other crap not worth mentioning

Last edited by SRGN; 07-06-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
SRGN

Drivetrain coming out this week. FAST 102 intake/tb sale pending.

67 Camaro
99 T/A

Old 07-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
SRGN

If anyone is interested in drivetrain parts, message me and let me know. I'm keeping the converter, everything else will be up for grabs once I'm done getting it pulled. Had a slight delay with getting the input shaft replaced in my tow vehicle Suburban, drivetrain should be out next week. Will sell engine complete, or just the TFS heads, or whatever. The trans is a Dedenbear case fully rollerized 'glide with brake and turbo splined input. Carbon fiber DS has a buyer lined up.

67 Camaro
99 T/A

Old 07-27-2012, 02:00 AM   #4
NHRABill

I would be interested in learning more about the trans and converter send me a pm with details. Thanks
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles