Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Frosty

Procharged 89 GTA

Up for sale is my procharged 89 Trans Am GTA. It's white with tan leather interior. L98/A4 w/ttops. 152K miles. Factory gold crosslace wheels with newer Hancook tires that have approximately 5K miles on them. Car is in pretty good shape, paint is a bit tired in some areas(typical Van Nuys car), minimal spots of light surface rust....one spot on the A-pillar and one spot by the spoiler. It's been a NE car its whole life, considering that it's in good shape. Floor boards are blemish free. It could use a really good cleaning/buffing to make it shine. Here's a list of the good and bad.

Good/mods
-ATI P1-SC intercooled kit(2 core intercool). FRESHLY rebuilt from ATI just a few months ago, it has maybe 300 miles on it. New belts, new tensioners from ATI as well.
-Trans was rebuilt about 30K ago(stock rebuild, previous owner did it)
-New AC Delco power steering pump. The old pump was fine but since the Procharger was off to get rebuild it made sense to replace the pump while it was easy to get to.
-March Underdrive Pulleys
-Mini battery(saves a good amount of weight up front)
-Slightly ported plenum
-24# SVO injectors
-Walbro 340 fuel pump w/hotwire kit
-MSD 6-A ignition
-Edelbrock headers(with AIR tubes), ypipe, newer catalytic converter and Edelbrock cat back exhaust
-Wonderbar steering brace
-Tokico adjustable struts/shocks
-Welded in subframe connectors
-3 gauges on A-pillar. Autometer Cobalt mechanical boost gauge, electric fuel pressure gauge and an AEM wideband O2.
-The front seats were done at some point, NO rips or tears at all.
-Pioneer cd player with Pioneer speakers
-Fiberglass replacement spoiler
-Silverstar headlights

The engine is getting tired, 152K miles and boost will do that. The car smokes at start up which is typical for these cars. The intake manifold gasket is leaking a bit in the rear. The car has never overheated though, it's just something I noticed one day a while back while looking over the car. It could use some plugs, they have 2yrs on them and really should be changed(I run NGK's, cheaper but they do the trick so that's not a huge job there $$ wise). The headliner is showing its age. It really needs to be recovered. The power antenna JUST stopped working the other week, I pulled the relay for it.

Overall this is a very solid car for someone looking for a supercharged car...you can still drive it just fine but know the engine is getting tired. The basics are there to have a pretty badass car, especially since the supercharger is pretty much new. I've tried to explain the good and the bad as the best I could. I'm asking $4500 or B/O which I think is fair considering that's pretty much the price of the Procharger kit. I also have a box of stuff that goes with it which includes new rear seat covers and some chip burning stuff. I've really just lost interest in the car, dealing with cars every day at work makes me hate them, lol. I've enjoyed the car but it's time to move on, it'll help me pay off most of my personal debt and eventually look for something newer.

SERIOUS inquiries only. Don't waste my time if you don't have $$ or just want to waste time(been through it enough on other sites) no irrelevant comments, no ball busting, no nothing unless it's something serious about the car. Car is located in lower Bucks County, 5 minutes outside of NE Philly

Feel free to ask any questions or email me for more detailed pics. I'd more than happy to do whatever. I will try to get some recent/updated pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gta3.jpg (59.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg gta1.jpg (56.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg gta2.jpg (48.5 KB, 62 views)
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 06-30-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
Frosty

I'll post more pics later, for some reason the site isn't letting me upload pics right now.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 06-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
greenformula92

Price?

2018 Silverado 1500
Old 06-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #4
Frosty

It's in the ad

$4500 or B/O

Old 06-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
Frosty

I will get other pics up later, at work now.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
Frosty

On ebay now, tired of dealing with broke ass deadbeats on other message boards

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=130722811128

Last edited by Frosty; 07-06-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #7
greenformula92

trades?

2018 Silverado 1500
Old 07-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
Frosty

Nah, looking up to take the $$ and put it towards a GTO or G8 in the future.

Last edited by Frosty; 07-06-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
Frosty

Bump again or something, too many tire-kickers wasting time. At this point I don't even care if it sells, so tired of dealing with this stupid car.

Old 08-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
Frosty

Deposit left for it on it Monday, lock this thread please. Thanks!

Old 08-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

I will but only because you said please ....

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles