Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 08:12 AM   #1
notsonic

Rear parts for sale, CHEAP. LSD, Brakes, LCAs, more. (3.4l engine, m5 trans also)

I've got some parts for sale. All must be picked up from Woodbridge, NJ. No shipping.

Pictures are available upon request. I mostly just want this stuff gone.

3.73 3-channel rear with Zexel-Torsen LSD. This comes with housing, axles, cover, and gears. The pinion gear is bad, it broke some teeth. $50, willing to part out further. Seals and bearings are good.

3.23 3-channel rear with open differential. Housing/cover and gears and drum brakes only. No axles. Seals/bearings are good. (pulled the good axles out of this for the 3.73 rear.) This has been sitting a loong time. $50.

3.42 ring and pinion gear with Auburn LSD - $25

2x Pair of stock rubber bushing lower control arms - $5

2x Stock pan hard bar - $5

Pair of 93-97 rear calipers. Comes with used discs and pads and parking brake cables - $25

Pair of 93-97 rear caliper mounts - $10

Stock shocks from a 96 or something - free. I'll have to pull these out of the trash if anyone really wants em.

Rear sway bar, not sure on the size, will measure later. - $5

Pair of stock rear springs from a 95 v6 - $10

I've also got a 3.4l v6 (with ac). All parts included, it's just been mostly disassembled.

I have a 5 speed manual trans from a 93-96 as well. Stock shifter and some other misc parts included.

I'll have the complete front brakes for sale from a 95 as well if I ever swap em with ls1 brakes.

Last edited by notsonic; 01-19-2014 at 08:12 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts