Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases

Notices

Old 01-27-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
Paul Huryk

Once A Year Sale...

It's time again for the once a year sale that my main performance parts distributor gives its preferred vendors.

The sale runs from today (Jan 27) to Monday, February 3rd - one full week.

Here is a list of the brands and and the additional discounts they are offering for this once a year sale. A few people on the board picked up Magnaflow exhaust systems last year - as an example on a $500 system, you would save an additional $25 during this period.

We accept credit cards and cash.

There is only one catch - to qualify for the sale, items must be shipped to my shop only. For small items, I can ship them out for a nominal fee. NJ residents pay 7% sales tax on orders. We are located in beautiful Hillsborough, NJ, located close to RT78, 22, 287, and right off 206.

Here are examples of extra special savings we can offer you:

Magnaflow 15684 catback for 4th gen LS1 cars: $504 all included. Summit and Jegs sell the same exact system for $587.44.

Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler $410 all included, Summit and Jegs: $450

Call us with your needs and we will get you prices and time to delivery. Keep in mind that some items may not be in stock at the distributor's warehouse and may take up to 14 business days to ship. Magnaflow is one brand that due to size, about 50% of systems ship from their HQ in SoCal.

Call us: (9908) 262-7143
Email: info@ctw-motorsports.com

Paul
Old 01-30-2014, 10:15 AM   #2
Paul Huryk

Contact me for pricing and ordering.

Sale ends 6pm Monday, February 3rd!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases