Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
notsonic

1995 Camaro For Parts (no engine) and Magnaflow Exhaust

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. Local pickup only on large items. Everything is in Woodbridge, NJ

First up is a 1995 Camaro that was in a front end collision. Minor, but the airbags did deploy. 74000 miles. It was a 3.4l auto, I pulled the engine and trans for my own car, but everything else is still there. Looking for $500 obo.
If I get no interest in the whole car it will be parted out.
More here: https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5170723547.html

I've also got a Magnaflow catback part no. 15694. It's still on the car so I don't have pics just yet. Installed it in october 2012. It will come with all the original parts that come in the kit. Current list is like $5-600, which is ridiculous, but that's roughly what I paid too. Looking for $250 obo.

In addition to this stuff I've also got a myriad of other parts. Lcas, pan hard bars, two rears, differential, rear drums, rear calipers, steering rack, and more.

Best way to contact me is email: not.sonic at gmail
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts