Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #26
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.J.SLEEPER View Post
??????? So why hasn't anyone got Infraction points for this thread??????

I thought we weren't supposed to post anything related to "Street Racing" on this forum?
So far 2 videos containing "Street Racing" are up so far.

If this thread was posted by one of our frequent offenders of the "Gestapo Rules & Regulations" (me being one of them) this thread would be locked and Infraction Points would be served in abundance.

just curious Mods, so come on, let me here the excuses....hahahaha
If you paid attention, you would see that the one link to a video that actually contains street racing footage was removed over an hour before your post and the person who posted it was dealt with appropriately - warnings and infractions are not publicly visible to other members. Instead you are just out to try to make the staff here look like they only pick on certain people, and crying about the fact that you think you are one of them.

The rule on the site regarding street racing states:
Quote:
No discussions advocating street racing
I think pretty much everyone here would agree that this thread is not about how cool street racing is and why everyone should be out there doing it, but rather it's about a punishment that started being handed down several years ago in another state for those caught street racing.

In case you don't remember, there is another rule that you seem to have overlooked:
Quote:
• Grow up, no drama

- Take your drama somewhere else. No one cares. Attention whore whine fest threads like you’re all meanies so goodbye, that member is a wiener, I’m drunk, the mods are the 2nd coming of a group that killed millions of innocent people, it’s been 37 minutes why hasn’t anyone answered my tech question, etc., are unwanted. No whining about Johnny Law. Save your drama for your momma.
If you think there is actually something in this thread that is against the forum rules, the appropriate grown up thing to do is to click the "report post" icon: on the post that you think needs attention from the staff, and not to post up and whine about how you think you get treated unfairly.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #27
S.J.SLEEPER

no whining, no drama,

as posted in my thread:

just curious Mods, so come on, let me here the excuses....hahahaha

just curious & hahahaha wouldn't be considered whining in my book...

Just stating how things usually go here. thats all.

heres my whine........wah wah wah wah

phoockin crybabys

p.s. as for me complaining I'm treated unfairly.... never said that. Nice to see that you put words in other peoples mouths,
I was joking about "me being one of them" I could give a chet less if I get infraction points, I know I'm a frequent offender. I am Okay with that !!!
South Jersey Racecraft

Last edited by S.J.SLEEPER; 12-19-2010 at 07:43 PM.
S.J.SLEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:28 AM   #28
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Big mouth. I've heard quieter Terminators.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #29
Slow-V6

So I take it that no one has ever raced another car on a public road that had houses on the side or other cars driving on it? Never ran into a Z06 or something on 295 and let it rip?

I am not saying its right or wrong but I will be the 1st to admit that I street raced in the past. Hell we use to go to parking lots 5 yrs ago in Virginia with hundreds of cars and go run on the highway or what not.. Was it stupid? Looking back on it yeah but We were very young and had fast cars at the time. The nearest track was 100 miles away. I just find it funny on how all these people on here say how bad street racing is and how stupid people are for street racing when I can pretty much tell you that at one point in your life you probably ran another car on the street or just Romped through the gears of your cars on the street..

I use to smoke but I quit 4 yrs ago.. I dont tell people that they are stupid for smoking because in my eyes thats just not right..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia